Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Path to Ilithyia - Wokin OOC

Started by JoelMcKickass, August 26, 2011, 06:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoelMcKickass

I figured i'd get this written whilst waiting for a plane. It's a touch rushed, but i'm shattered, there's one laptop between 4 people, and i'm trying to decipher what i'd written on a really really bumpy coach ride.

That thread is essentially where i'm going to do a weekly update from Wokin, probably in the past tense (this present tense stuff is tricky), as though it's a memoir, about what he thinks of the Saint and things that are happening around him. I'm also going to try and explore the warband itself, and give them more character than a few paragraphs can do justice to. Plus, it'll give me more of an idea of how to play them in game.

This thread is basically to just put out feelers for him, i want him to be fairly neutral, he wants the Saint to be real, but he wont believe it till he sees it. He'll be sending out "Astropathic messages" to those who're going to be there, getting a lay of the land if you will, though if anyone wants to add to that thread, feel free.

One thing i did want to do is get a baseline feel for my next warband, and the relationship between the two. In my head Wokin replaced Messenger as Interrogator, and so i feel they'd be bound by that, epecially if Mihail Bennett emphasised that the warband was like a family.

Why did i get to the check in 6 hours before my flight?

JoelMcKickass

I just had to get an extension to New York didn't i?

Freakin' Irene.

In this case, my once a week thing will be probably be waived for the next couple of days, i'll be updating it a little more.