Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Just a quick introduction.

Started by MEHughes, October 04, 2011, 08:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MEHughes

Hello Folks,

I've been shamelessly skulking around these halls for a couple of weeks now and thought it about time I sign up. So I am MEHughes, or Matthew if you prefer being informal, from Derbyshire, England. I've been playing Inquisitor for about 2 or 3 years now, with a small group of hobbyists in my local area.

Mainly, I gamesmaster for this group. I won't lie; possibly my favorite part of Inquisitor is the sheer scope for creative storytelling and exciting narrative that can carry through a game. As such, prepared to see more detail from me on my own campaigns, character backgrounds and more literary pursuits than rules-mongering. Obviously I do know the rules, but to me they are second to the story.

Anyways, moving on from philosophical musings, I hope to be an asset to the community here, and I'd like to thank you for already being a wonderful aide to my hobby.

Speak soon,

MEHughes.

DapperAnarchist

WELCOME TO THE CONCLAVE!

Read that in Brian Blessed's voice, and everything will seem better :D

Good to see skulkers become members!
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!

MarcoSkoll

Derbyshire? You're in a pretty prime location if you're free at the end of the month and wanted to turn up to the Autumn Conclave. *hint hint*
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

MEHughes

Thanks for the warm welcome folks !
Marco, I'd love to attend the Autumn Conclave; however. I have a prior engagement, the show I've been directing for the past 3 months or so is being performed around then, so rehearsals are going to take over my life.
I'd be honoured to be able to attend the subsequent Conclave !

Thanks again for the welcome :)