Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Thorn and Talon

Started by Kaled, October 31, 2011, 07:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaled

Just saw this on the Black Library site;
http://www.blacklibrary.com/all-products/thorn-and-talon.html

I know one of the short stories has appeared elsewhere, but does anyone know about the other two?
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Heroka Vendile

I don't quite follow the question?
The two omnibuses contain a couple short stories set between the books, I personally am unaware of others written since the Ravenor series until this new audio book, but I must plead ignorance on that front.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Kaled

Sorry, one of the stories on Thorn and Talon has appeared in print elsewhere (at least, I think it has) but I don't recognise the other two - are they new and this is he only place to get them? Or have the also appeared in print somewhere else and, if so, where?
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Molotov

Thorn Wishes Talon was a short story that was inserted into the Ravenor omnibus. The other two I don't recognise, though - so I'm definitely going to be getting it!
INQ28 Thread | INQ28 Blog
INQ28, done properly, is at least the equal of its big brother - and Mol is one of the expert proponents of "done properly".
- precinctomega