Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Contents of GW INQ kits.

Started by duffybear1988, December 17, 2011, 09:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duffybear1988

Hi guys could someone tell me if the GW kits come with variant pieces? In other words do you get the Damien Bloodhound bits with Slick, or the Tezla bits with Gruss? I know they didn't used to but I was hoping GW may have decided it made more sense to do it this way.

Also I heard someone mention that the judge and bounty hunter kits have multiple heads. Is that true? Do you have any pics of the other heads?

Thanks in advance.

greenstuff_gav

well This is A good Start but on the whole i don't think anyone knows; i bought a Kroot recently and had all the Kroot Mercenary parts included, while i think someone else on here bought the same miniature and had none of the "normal" parts :(
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

MarcoSkoll

There's no hard and fast answer, as it varies from kit to kit.

The following kits include it in the product description (as such, I believe there is a legal obligation to supply it):
- Barbaretta/Bravus
- Damien/Simeon
- Slick/Bloodhound
- Quovandius/Fabian

Of the remainder, this is as best I know.

Varies:
- Kroot
- Eldar

Alternative parts out of production (i.e. they will NOT come in the box):
- Von Castellan/Van Yastobaal
- Gruss/Tezla

Weapons packs, the Guard webbing kit and such are all OOP.

The alternative parts for Stone, Malicant and Eisenhorn were never put on sale.

~~~~~

As far as heads, the Judge has to come with alternates, as all three are cast on the same sprue. As far as the Bounty hunter, those were cast separately, so I can't say.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Macabre

Quote from: MarcoSkoll on December 17, 2011, 10:13:33 PMThe alternative parts for Stone, Malicant and Eisenhorn were never put on sale

Bloody Paulus (the Stone Variant) have about three prototype casts in circulation, the Pyrophant (the Malicant Variant) was never cast, and Inquisitor Galleus (the Eisenhorn variant) is actually a conversion using the bedroll from the IG Webbing pack and the Ecclesiarch icon from the classic Canoness model.
++Believe the lie. Trust no one++

duffybear1988

Lucidum

The Kroot may be more likely to come with the alternative "normal kroot" parts that were formerly a bitz pack. I've bought 2 of the Kroot kits and never gotten the "original" weird looking one.