Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Ordo Sepulturum and Daemons

Started by Brother_Brimstone, December 18, 2011, 08:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother_Brimstone

Actually, i've always found the most interesting and detailed zombie builder came from the tabletop RPG 'All Flesh Must Be Eaten'. While there is no free online copy, if you an get your hands on a physical copy (or i think there may even be a pay to download edition), and read that section on zombie building, it's incredible. Not at all to disparage what you posted, just to say that that's where i turn when I want to build an interesting and unique kind of zombie, or just randomize some npc zombies that aren't AS generic as the standard. If you're a zombie enthusiast, it's a definite recommendation from me.

Dwi

While an older thread I feel that as a Seppy man myself I should give some input.

A number of things come to mind one of the being blessed flamer fuel of some sort wich would be more comman than an insinorator pistol.
Blessed swords could work but perhaps an axe would be better? More of a multi tool than a sword. Good for spilting heads and you never know what door you have to chop down in a zombie infestation! :P
May The Emperor protect us from the dakness of the void. That or we can run around in little cricles and wave our arms and shout