Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

bit cheeky...

Started by seaglen, January 13, 2012, 03:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seaglen

hello all. not sure if this is the right place to post this, but i am desperately looking for a jan van yastobaal head.
please if anyone has one to sell or trade please p.m. me. many thanks.

ive tried on arcadian smugglers ring to no success.

Kaled

The ASR is the correct place to post this, not here I'm afraid.

Unfortunately you're not likely to find many of Van Jastobaal's heads around (Which of his heads did you want?  There are two.), and anyone who does have one is likely to want something good in return - either another rare piece or a bit they desperately need in order to finish their own conversion.

I've found that if you do want something rare then it helps if you can show the model you're working on so people can see where the bit is going.  Often people are more willing to help a cool looking project get finished than they are to help someone who just asks for a certain bit without showing why they want it.

If you have things to trade, why not post them on the ASR?  If someone does have a Van Jastobaal head then they might take a look at what you have to trade and spot something they fancy.

This thread is likely to be locked (or deleted soon), so I'd say your best option is to head back to the ASR and post a list of things that you have to trade or to start a modelling blog thread to show the progress you've already made on this model.

Hope that helps...
Dave
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

seaglen

many thanks for your advice Kaled.
ill take some pics of all my bits for trade and head over to the ASR again.
its the bare head im after, the one with the cool moustache, as im working on a priest character that is not really off the ground yet.

Kaled

You could always post sketches or a photoshop mockup or even just a description of the character you plan to build - someone might have another head that might be perfect for your character...
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat