Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Any interest in a 28mm Inquisitor event on 31st March?

Started by Kaled, January 11, 2012, 10:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaled

Evening all,

I've been looking at running a 28mm event alongside the Inquisitor Grand Tournament on March 31st.  If anyone is interested, please post here or drop me a PM.  I'd also like to hear your opinions as to whether you'd prefer it to be a campaign along the lines of ones we've run at things like the Autumn Conclave or something more like the IGT.  The event would be free to enter and would be a great opportunity for the 28mm and 54mm players to meet and show off their models and ideas.

We'll probably need at least half a dozen players to make it worthwhile running an organised event.  If it looks like we're likely to get that many people then I'll put together an event pack and advertise it further.

Even if we don't get that many people, it'd be great to have as many Inquisitor players there as possible on the same day to show off the game to other players.  We usually get interest from people who see us playing, and showing others the range of options for playing the game could be a good way to draw people in to the game and community.

If anyone has any comments, suggestions or queries, please let me know.

- Dave
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Necris

This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog