Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Darkness and Light New Rp Recruiting

Started by Necris, January 12, 2012, 11:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macabre

To be honest, you've pretty much got it there. She has done a lot of work for the Inquisition but never really as an active field agent (and to be honest many of those projects were under secondment or joint cooperation). I just hadn't noticed that Dreki had had so many years experience under the Inquisition.
++Believe the lie. Trust no one++

MarcoSkoll

Yeah. I wasn't initially sure exactly what I thought about Dreki having worked for the Inquisition since 9, but I could certainly see an immoral Inquisitor recruiting young orphans - who'd picture a 10 year old as an Inquisition agent? And who cares if they die horribly? Orphans are ten a penny.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Koval

Postage, and I'm currently shattered so it looks dreadful but to be honest I'm just glad that I can get back onto the Conclave at all. It kept refusing to load since about 7:30 last night.

CorpusWolf

Guys I'm moving house and I have an apocalypse tournament for 40k this weekend, that coupled with my current work load I'm not going to be able to write out a post until early next week I would think. Feel free to push Dreki along I will keep up with the story.
Don't be shy, check out my site:
http://www.wazufm.org/cavederave

Inquisitor Octavian Lars

Working on my next installment, and possibly another plot hook
Velterax III
All my wargaming under one address
http://velterax3chronicles.blogspot.com/

http://www.the-conclave.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1566.0
Insertion Zone. Also on the Velterax III Chronicles.

Always looking for comments

Koval

Sargoth and I are Facebooking each other; he's having extreme problems getting onto the Conclave, never mind posting. I have no idea what's causing it, but it's the same problem I had during the week.

Any advice I can pass on to him on what he can do would be appreciated.

He's already tried:
-cleaning out all his temporary Internet files, cookies, et al
-shutting down and turning back on
-resetting his router

There's probably a few other things he could try, but just keep in mind that he'll probably be a bit late to the party...

Inquisitor Sargoth

Due to my recent problems, I've got a nice post for Lina... unfortunately from when everyone was standing around in the skyhook. It's got no dialogue but outlines her pretty well and has some important information for y'all. What to do?
One More Hit - A tale of addiction.

Koval

Flashback / add to it now that folks are on the surface? Double-section?

Necris

Sorry for my absence was without net connection all last week and then away the start of this week will catch up over the next few days (in between getting insurance claim on the house sorted) and post my next part
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Inquisitor Sargoth

Attempt two at this OOC post...

As you've all seen I've posted IC at last. Went for a double-post. Hopefully I've shown you how Lina perceives the world nicely and given you all some nice plot-info, courtesy of Necris. You may have noticed how Lina doesn't speak much in absolutes - she seldom says things like 'I can' when she could say 'I probably could', partly due to having an emotionless scientist-mind in her head and also because she's not very self-confident. She is young and socially awkward at best, after all.
One More Hit - A tale of addiction.

Necris

Erm I appear to have lost a long post about the protagonists of these murders that I was sure I'd posted already and I can't find it on my PC at present so the post will be slightly delayed but I am working on them at present to get all the posts I'd intended up ASAP

++Edit nevermind I found it++

Koval

Protagonists? I think you may mean perpetrators :P

Necris

Necris

My internet connection at present is terrible and I don't know when it will get better so I'm going to have to pull this RP I am sorry for the pain this will cause

Koval