Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Hello, Conclave!

Started by Papewaio, October 04, 2012, 04:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papewaio

Hey all. I've been looking at Inquisitor for close on a year now, and finally decided to take the plunge. I've been (slowly) building a World Eaters force for 40k, and a fleet (again World Eaters) for Battlefleet Gothic.
I've also managed to drag 3 or 4 others into this with me, so far so good! We are starting with 28mm figures, though, because a) we're all poor, broke students, and b) since we're Kiwis, getting direct order stuff form GW isn't that easy.

But yeah. Hi. *waves*

Gilleon

Welcome to the Conclave!

Sadly I don't seem to be able to do the big yellow welcome  :-\

Always good to see more Kiwis join the Conclave. Whereabouts are you based? If you don't mind sharing.

Dolnikan

Welcome to the Conclave!

Here's your Big Yellow WelcomeTM

There's nothing wrong with 28mm, it's the scale that many of us play. I just hope for your friends that you haven't taken your love for World Eaters over to Inquisitor, that would make things a bit messy.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

Papewaio

I'm a Taupo man Gilleon - are you a Kiwi as well?

A big yellow welcome? For me? *blushes* Not yet... I've got a Horusian Inquisitor as my first idea, but there's a niggling in the back of my mind for a Khornate cult...

Gilleon

Wellington man myself. And like Dolnikan said, best to stick to non-astartes characters, they tend to imbalance the game some what. But a Khornate cult does sound interesting.