Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Necris Joins in with Inq28

Started by Necris, November 15, 2011, 11:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcoSkoll

Ah, those wealthy make-up salesmen and their nefarious nemeses.

The Cardinal could perhaps have a Rosarius or a Chaplet Ecclesiasticus (not sure if only Sisters carry specifically this, but there's at least got to be other equivalents) hanging from his waist to add something.
As far as his feet, I'm not sure they would need to be showing at all. Just widen the brim of his robe a little and they'd be plausibly hidden.

Love the Marine, I've got to say - that's what they should look like.
And personally, I give all Marines fearsome, because if a legendary seven foot tall religiously indoctrinated superhuman in half a tonne of powered armour and wielding a fully automatic RPG launcher isn't properly scary, I don't know what is.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Necris

Thats a good Idea Marco I'll see what's kicking round in my bits box I need to get more green stuff I seemed to have gone through an awful lot recently without much evidence of it being used but I'll consider widening the robe
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Dolnikan

The models are marvelous. Which model is Anna based on?
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

MarcoSkoll

GW's =I= articles

Necris

Heres a quick question does anyone know where i can get kreig bitz from bitzbox doesn't stock so is there anywhere else?

MarcoSkoll

Well, I've just gone and scoured all the bigger bitz sites/sellers... with no luck I'm afraid. Depending on what you need, you might be able to find a complete model or two going cheap on ebay, but it doesn't seem bitz resellers want much to do with them.

GW's =I= articles

Molotov

There are some gems amongst your models, Necris!
INQ28 Thread | INQ28 Blog
INQ28, done properly, is at least the equal of its big brother - and Mol is one of the expert proponents of "done properly".
- precinctomega

Necris

Cheers molotov coming from the king of inq28 that means alotg

I'd like to add that its all your  fault