Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Lines Drawn OOC

Started by Necris, February 21, 2012, 11:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koval

Quote from: Zephon on March 04, 2012, 10:08:34 PM
Is Drazno otherwise OK? He's pretty heavily tooled-up
Not a problem...
Quotethough I imagine he'd lose a straight fight against Cassadon or Macauley.
Cassadon I can see, but the only way Macauley would win a straight fight is by fighting dirty and/or bringing bigger guns than what she's currently using, as at the moment Drazno's more heavily armed by a long way. This being Macauley, however, it's unlikely to end in a straight fight unless something goes horribly wrong for her :P

Necris

My internet connection at present is terrible and I don't know when it will get better so I'm going to have to pull this RP I am sorry for the pain this will cause
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Koval

Thank you for letting us know.

Dolnikan

I posted up another piece.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

Dolnikan

The crash landing is interesting, might I ask which planet she ended up on?
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

Koval

Somewhere in the Semtera system; seeing as the only planet we know to be inhabited (and to have a Guard presence) is Semtera IX, it's safest to assume she ended up there. That arc's just going to be left hanging if I alter the Ferox Est post to have it over Godan.

EDIT: Apparently crash-landings are becoming a theme for me as of late. The lasguns in this life pod are Ryza-M pattern, from which the (very heavy) Drusus Prime lasgun in Dark Heresy was derived (and which DH suggests are ubiquitous). I made the assumption that these were also heavier than other patterns, based on what the derivative weighs. Doesn't matter much anyway, Macauley's decided she can't lift one with two cracked ribs and a subluxed shoulder.

Macauley's extremely hard to write for, as it happens...

Zephon

Is this still active then? Should I post an introduction for Drazno?

Koval

Necris deactivated it but Dolnikan and I decided to keep it going, largely because there's a lot of mileage in Cassadon, and I disliked the idea of having created a character like Macauley for no reason. I don't have a problem with Drazno being introduced, but keep in mind that the RP -- now that Necris has canned it -- is likely to end up being "organic" in nature.

Dolnikan

Of course you could post an introduction, the more people are in this the more fun.

Edit: I posted a short bit introducing Cassadon's next possible purge.

Koval

Introducing the Commissar that Drummond and Henderson mentioned earlier. :P

Dolnikan

Very interesting, he even seems somewhat reasonable.

Koval

I prefer writing a Cain-style Commissar to a more traditional one, purely because the BLAM HERESY types are just one-dimensional (if acceptable as one-scene wonders).

Incidentally, nobody ever told this one about EYHBTIAL.