Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Gribbly alien from TrollForged

Started by precinctomega, September 09, 2009, 12:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

precinctomega

Gestalt

That is an impressive model. Might make an interesting alien enemy in Inq. games. The alien brain would make a Tyranid substitute, an infiltrator, perhaps.

http://www.trollsforge.com/alien/alienbrain1a.jpg
"All things have sprung from nothing and are borne forward to infinity."
                                   Blaise Pascal

Heroka Vendile

It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

RobSkib

Treading close to the IP-mark aside, I think that Alien Brain would make a great conclusion to a Tyranid campaign - the Inquisitor and his retinue uncover a new breed of Zoanthrope which is ten times more powerful than the previous incarnation. Good find.
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

Charax

the Alien Brain and Pod-Brain are quite clearly based on some of the Tyranid concept art from the latest round of 'nids - which isn't a bad thing,by any means.

I would probably use the Wyrm as something non-tyranid - a dangerous Indigen or some last surviving Megarachnid, maybe. It just doesn't seem sufficiently tyraniddy to me.

I like Troll Forged (especially in concept - I wish I had anything sculpted for them to cast up) but they really don't do anything I'd be interested in buying.
(No longer} The guy with his name at the bottom of the page

Gestalt

Megarachnid, someone's been reading  the Horus Heresy books...
Great suggestion. Megarachnid ahoy! :D
"All things have sprung from nothing and are borne forward to infinity."
                                   Blaise Pascal

precinctomega

Hm, yes, I wonder what 40k model this enormous alien sculpted by Hive Trygon could possibly substitute for?

;)

R.