The Ordos Minoris - Witch Hunter > Witch Hunter Painting and Modelling

Skaven WIP: WHFB 54mm

(1/7) > >>

Rayner:
Making a change from modelling "grim dark" models (plus also I had parts left over from these guys...) I've decided to create some 54mm Skaven :)

Here is the first Skaven - Skrit:

Back

Hopefully I have made this the right scale, I used this picture for reference.

I have plans for a Grey Seer and an Assassin in the future, which I will post WIP pictures here when I have any :)

Dolnikan:
It looks very good, a real 54mm skaven. How tall is he? The only thing is that it maybe is a bit too bulky for a normal clanrat. But perhaps he has had some 'enhancements'...

Rayner:
Another update, this time with pictures of skaven gutter runner Snikt.

Back Left Right

I'm really happy with the amount of detail that I've managed to include without the model looking crowded.

--- Quote ---How tall is he? The only thing is that it maybe is a bit too bulky for a normal clanrat. But perhaps he has had some 'enhancements'...
--- End quote ---

Here is a comparison photograph with the two skaven models next to an average sized human. Snikt is a more accurate size using the reference picture, Skrit is very hunched over and is in a more crouched position.

Next up is the grey seer, WIP pictures to follow :)

Dolnikan:
The gutter runner is very good. He looks lean and mean like he should and the sculpting work is great. I really like the little things he carries with him.

Heroka Vendile:
two very characterful conversions, just the right size for 54mm Witch Hunter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version