Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

The Female of the Species

Started by Saussure, April 12, 2012, 07:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saussure

Good evening, fellow Conclavers.

I am delighted to announce that Dark Magenta is making available to the Inquisitor gaming community another excellent article - Everything You've Been Told (About Women) Is A Lie. This short piece, written by Keiran Mathers, discusses the subject of creating convincing female characters in the Inquisitor game, and moving away from the commonly observed female stereotypes that crop up again and again in tabletop wargames. We very much hope you enjoy it.

Now, our usual plea. With the publication of this article, the Dark Magenta pipeline is temporarily dry. Until we get some more content submitted by readers, there's going to be a break in our publication schedule. We need your help to keep publishing excellent content so, if you like what you read, please consider how you can contribute modelling articles, new characters archetypes, scenarios, battle reports or opinion pieces to Dark Magenta. We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Derek.

Herodotus Benedict Saussure
Ordo Hereticus Terran
Forum Moderator

Dolnikan

A very interesting and well-written article.

When I find more time I hope to get to write something.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.