Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

The Aquitaine Sector: A Tale of Troubles, Trickery and Treachery. OOC

Started by SpanielBear, May 05, 2012, 05:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpanielBear

Hello all,
So for the last year or so, myself and Aurelius12 have been running campaigns for each other. His campaign was based around Inquisitor Prometheus Steel's attempt to hunt down a pair of Rogue Inquisitors on Genevieve's Wish, and uncovering Tau and Necron plots in the process. This campaign came to a natural pause recently, and it is now my turn to return the favour.
This involves the tale of the Aquitaine Sector, and as with most campaigns that have gone on this long, the story is getting ever more convoluted. I am posting a narrative of what has gone on before here (no spoilers here, Aurelius, yet), to provide some background, before posting my plans for future plot twists (spoiler heavy, you will be warned...) later on, for criticism and advice from the community.
Hope you enjoy, and for those of you who find that all the in character stuff I'm posting to be TLDR, the future plans will be posted in the "In the Field" forum soon.
Have Fun, Stay Sane, Enjoy the Madness

Dolnikan

I really like the background you've given so far, it seems like a very interesting region with lots of problems for your characters to worry about.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

Inquisitor Goldeneye

'Pligrim's Choice'? Is the planetary capital called 'Cathedral City' by any chance?

Sorry, I just can't resist a cheesy pun.
I'm really, really sorry, I'll stop now, I promise.

Anyway, I'm intrigued by the set-up and eagerly anticipate the next installment.
'A truth that's told with bad intent beats all the lies you can invent.' -  William Wordsworth.