Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Zombie Conversion Packs

Started by greenstuff_gav, April 10, 2011, 08:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulgavitch

would a Tech-adept not sort of suffer from the worse case of Cognitive Dissonance as a zombie - after all, the zombie bit can only infect what remains of the man, and if he's got a bionic brain then it wouldn't that much!

If he's composed of two equal parts - man and machine - then would the zombie plague be successful?

MarcoSkoll

I can just imagine a zombie Techpriest going "Cooooogggggggiiiiiitttttaaaaatttttoooorrrrrssssss".
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

greenstuff_gav

threadomancy!

so, i've been flitting between projects as of late, but i'm finally ready for the IGT and during a reshuffle of The DeskĀ© i've dug out these guys again  :-[

so, here's where the third pack has gotten to;

the head is still well WIP; gonna build up the bionic half then add a hood :)

not sure what to add for extra bits; as it's designed for Tezla, the mechadendrites can be left limp / broken easy enough...
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Dolnikan

It looks very good, as could be expected from you. For additional parts, perhaps some tears in the robes?
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

Trasher

Glad to see this project is not forgotten! What about a big, nice cog? Maybe something that tells us a story about how he got bitten, or what his "friends" thought of him turning?
My Nurgle Cult Thread on The Conclave
My Nurgle Cult Thread on Papa Nurgle
"Come on, daemons live in the warp. [snip] hours turn into cm, cm turn into walruses."

mattausten86

Any idea on a price yet?

I'm thinking of starting a warband that has spent a bit too long on an infested planet!!!!

Cheers
Matt

greenstuff_gav

no news as of yet; the arms are done but i'm stuck on the head. i really don't like it and after floundering around with attempts the project ground to a halt .. again :(

i had planned on casting the first two sets myself when i worked for Spartan but now i work for Triple Helix and we don't have vac-facilities :(
thus i'm going to have to find a company to cast (apparently Grey Matter aren't taking work .. they did the Tech Adept) and the cash to finance upfront, so completing the pack has to be the first step...

EDIT:
here's where we are at the moment.

the PlanĀ© was to bulk out the back of the hood (to make the cables cast into the hood for a one peice cast) and then add a tool belt / satchel to hang off the waist and maybe a tear ala the first pack onto his left leg area, but explosing armoured thigh plate...
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Dolnikan

The had is a very nice part, the face comes alive(I know, not really but still) and it fits the model very well.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

Van Helser

You're at Triple Helix now?  I have recently switched to them for paint supplies - I highly recommend them everybody!

As for the zombie techpriest, I can't help but feel that the eyes are a little too high on the face.  Your face scuplting is coming on leaps and bounds however.

Ruaridh