Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Picture Requests for two upcoming DM articles

Started by DapperAnarchist, June 01, 2012, 10:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DapperAnarchist

I'm reasonably close to completion on two articles right now, one being a collection of new character archetypes, the other being a minor faction sourcebook. However, I need images! The archetypes one could do with a picture of one of those bionic-parchement-roll types. The minor faction piece is about Inquisitors who hunt Space Marines, so fearsome and dangerous looking Inquisitors, Space Marines of dubious moral fibre, that sort of thing. Any and all images will be gratefully received however.
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!

Van Helser

By bionic parchment roll thing do you mean this backpack from the Thorian Inquisitor?  I could do a better shot of that Adept - from an angle to get some of the backpack in.

I also have a Relictor which fulfils the Space Marine of dubious moral fibre request.  If you'd like a shot of my Celestial Lions scout I could be convinced to finally finish that model (about 3 years after starting it...).

Ruaridh

DapperAnarchist

All three of those would be perfect, it seems :) the Celestial Lions fit very well into the article, and I might try and make some reference to them.

greenstuff_gav

i got The First Founding Project, most notable is Kargos Bloodspitter, Champion of Khorne :)

plus a couplea Chaos Marines and Inquisitors in My Archive ... feel free to save any of interest :)

also, huzzah for DM article! :D
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

DapperAnarchist

Articles plural :D Did you ever finish the Inquisitress, picture 5? I might still use that, but FW it a bit, nightscope and targetting grids and all that. Also, how many power armoured models do you have? WOW...

greenstuff_gav

na, she's as far as she got afore Charax had the Box Of Stuff © :) (i/e/ almost all of that doesn't exist any more!)
most of the time i take the powered cables etc off so it becomes Carapace armour :)
people hating Tyrus (for some reason) and selling him off cheap helps :D

Build Your Imagination

Charax

That model was supposed to be female?!?

but yeah, she's in bits now. Many bits
(No longer} The guy with his name at the bottom of the page

greenstuff_gav

Quote from: Charax on June 01, 2012, 09:18:46 PM
That model was supposed to be female?!?
my attempt at a non-boobalicious inquisitorix.. hence Barberetta's head :)

Build Your Imagination