Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

just brought new 40k rulebook will update you asap

Started by 0604854, June 30, 2012, 11:57:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DapperAnarchist

The giant bear thing is the product of a joke Gav Thorpe (I think it was him) made, that for all the fans know, the Nicassar could be psychic polar bears or something. Basically, it meant "you don't know what they look like, nor are you going to soon". Some people took it too seriously.

The Blood Angels Codex has the "honor of warriors" stuff. The Necron Codex has the Silent King realising his army was too weak to destroy the Blood Angels, and bitterly slipping away instead of risking defeat. One of the reasons I really like that codex.
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!

JoelMcKickass

Well, there's a rumour that Fenrisian Wolves are actually ab-humans. Hence why the Space Wolves can't have a successor chapter, due to the failure of the Canis Helix to combine with regular human DNA. The Fenrisian's themselves are slightly modified.

Mordenkenain

Only rumours, I thought everyone just sort of knew it as true by this point, how many times has the phrase "there are no wolves on fenris" been quoted by characters who would know this junk. Magnus the fricking Red stated it, and he KNOWS stuff...
Bonis Nocet Quisquis Malis Pepercit

Heroka Vendile

indeed going on the scale of what we know; Wulfen are those that didn't quite make it as marines, Fenrisian wolves are those who definitely didn't make it, and Thunderwolves... well god only knows.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Keravin

My 13th Company will be over in the corner pretending none of this is happening.  At least we've been retconned so we don't have to be affected by this nonsense.

Koval

Quote from: Mordenkenain on July 09, 2012, 12:13:08 PM
Only rumours, I thought everyone just sort of knew it as true by this point, how many times has the phrase "there are no wolves on fenris" been quoted by characters who would know this junk. Magnus the fricking Red stated it, and he KNOWS stuff...
He's Tzeentchian, therefore deceitful. Take with a pinch of salt.

Glorioski

I think the Canis Helix was an answer to the question of why space wolves gene seed inhibited wolf like mutation when the story of Leman Russ appeared to say he gained his wolf like tendencies because he was raised by wolves on Fenris, not because of a mutation in his own gene seed. Therefore why would the rest of his legion show the same mutations? So GW came up with the canis helix as an implant for aspirant Space Wolves.

Mordenkenain

QuoteOnly rumours, I thought everyone just sort of knew it as true by this point, how many times has the phrase "there are no wolves on fenris" been quoted by characters who would know this junk. Magnus the fricking Red stated it, and he KNOWS stuff...

He's Tzeentchian, therefore deceitful. Take with a pinch of salt.

indeed, but he stated it before he went all sarum- *ahem* Magnus of many colours, so I'm more inclined to believe him
Bonis Nocet Quisquis Malis Pepercit