Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Conclave / Carthax Sector wiki?

Started by Kaled, September 29, 2011, 05:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaled

I sent Cam1229ownz a message via Wikispaces the other day - didn't get a reply though...
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

MarcoSkoll

I couldn't find much for the username - few posts on a Skaven forum, a youtube account with no uploads... nothing to figure out who it might be. But we'll see if we get a response in the next day or two.

@ Knobby2: It's not hugely complex.

Most of it can be done using the heading formatting (Use "Heading 1" for main titles, and go progressively far through the headings for more "nested" sub headings) and putting a "Table of contents" widget at the top of the page.

If the heading formatting doesn't seem to be working, it's probably because the text already has formatting that's overriding it (perhaps from Word or its like). Select the offending text, click on the "Styles" button (next to the underline button), and click the "Clear styles" button on the pop-up window. The text should then take the new formatting.

~~~~~

One other thing. I know you proposed a unified Inquisitor wiki, Kaled, but even if that's not happening, might we at least want to add a link to the Dalthus wiki to something like the External links section?
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Kaled

Quote from: MarcoSkoll on June 19, 2012, 11:41:58 PM
might we at least want to add a link to the Dalthus wiki to something like the External links section?
Sounds like a good idea.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Heroka Vendile

is it just me or is the wiki not loading?
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy