Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

First Inquisitor28 event in Leeds

Started by Keravin, July 10, 2012, 01:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keravin

The first event is now set up for 18th August at Travelling Man in Leeds.   I'm planning to be there from 10am and we'll be able to play through until whenever though it is dependent on my being around.

This day will be set up to introduce newer players to playing Inq28 as well as hopefully starting up some of the Loidis sub plots.    If I can sort it with Molotov and depending on the players coming we may also move ahead some of the Inqvitational subplots.

Figures can be provided, but this is a temporary measure and I would expect players to start assembling their own warbands.

The wiki for the sector to play in.
The subsector the Leeds games would mostly play in.  I've kept it sparsely populated so we can build from it
The basic parameters I suggest we use for creating characters
The two pinned threads at the Conclave should give you a lot of access to most of the pdfs available.
and Dark Magenta with most of the others

If people can let me know they are planning on coming along and what sort of time we can plan accordingly.   I have two GMs at the moment including myself so more would be welcome.

It will cost £3 to play for the whole day and there will also be warmachine freeplay as I'm fairly certain some of those coming to play will bring their warmachine with them as well as Pathfinder Society.

Keravin

So far signed up

Necris
Little Brother
Neil101

Probably
Dave (Enazel)
Morkian
Azuresun
SgtAntenor

Coming later
Mankuman
Squirlystoat

Keravin

For newer players there is a lovely post over at Ammobunker with various INq28 models I'm offering to loan for the event.   I'd post it here, but spoiler doesn't seem to work.

http://s3.zetaboards.com/The_Ammobunker/single/?p=8281584&t=7580301

Keravin

I'm hoping to have a better idea on numbers from the local area after an event on Sunday.   The three GMs are currently bashing around quite a lot of ideas on not just this event, but also where we think things might go, but if anyone is looking at coming then letting us know with an idea on what sort of retinue you'd be wanting to play with would be good.

Keravin

Provisionally playing then
Necris - Inquisitor Hans Conrad - Ordo Hereticus
Neil101 - Inquisitor Absolam Vendrake - Ordo Xenos
Chris Coates
Alain Watson
James Hunt - maybe playing Nathin
Amric Manku - coming later

Maybe
Paul Gibbon
Chris Lindley

Obviously need to establish those who will be creating characters ahead of the day, those creating them on the day and who are bringing their own figures.   This is minus the 3 GMs that will be there, but probably not playing this time.

MarcoSkoll

I should add that I am still interested, but as it will mean being able to find a practicable train from wherever I am in the country at that point, my attendance is a long way from guaranteed.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Keravin

Well it'll be good to see you if you can.

Given I've got 2 people (PDH and a new player) who can't make this event then it looks like the interest is definitely there for more so it'll probably be the new year for another one given everything else happening this year.

Keravin

Just a reminder this is next saturday.

New players are welcome, but please let us know if you're planning on coming as makes it a lot easier to plan.

Keravin

Player list that I know of

Necris - Inquisitor Hans Conrad - Ordo Hereticus
Chris Coates - Senora Beatrice Alfero - Ordo Hereticus
James Hunt - Inquisitor Willem Nathin - Ordo Malleus
Alain Watson - - Ordo Xenos
Chris Lindley

GMs
Andy (Little Brother) - Inquisitor Titus Bell - Ordo Xenos
Me - probably not getting any games.