Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

I'm new to inquisitor? HERESY!!!!

Started by Inquisitor Ezekeel, August 25, 2012, 09:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inquisitor Ezekeel

I've been a huge fan of 40k for many a year now and have recently had my attention drawn to inquisitor. 40K is fun and all but I've never felt a personal connection to the poor grunts I was sending to many a horrific death and being an avid fan of D&D and the 40K RPGs released by Fantasy Flight soon began to notice that this was drawing me out of the game. Then a friend approached me and asked me if I would like to start Inquisitor with him as he was getting involved in a local campaign in our local GW store in Newcastle (the Newcastle in the UK) and so I checked out the range. So now I'm here and about to unleash my Ordo Hereticus warband into the galaxy to BURN THE HERETIC!!
Its good to be here
Ezekeel

Dolnikan

Welcome to the Conclave!

It's a tradition you see. It always is a good thing to see more people take up this game and I look forwards to seeing more from you.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

Van Helser

Good to hear there's still new people coming across the game.  Good on GW Newcastle for allowing a campaign to be run too.

It's never too soon to come to one of the Conclave events at Warhammer World either - we have campaign days on the 15th of September and 1st of December coming up, and the 2013 Inquisitor Grand Tournament will hopefully be held in March.  We gladly welcome new faces, and even if you're not familiar with the rules or even lack models the other attendees will gladly help out on both counts!

Ruaridh