Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

No Rest For The Wicked: OOC

Started by Koval, November 10, 2012, 10:27:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koval

This is Alice's prologue for the Twin Arches event. I couldn't work out how to tie it up, so I just chopped it off at the end; if I can work out a decent way to finish it off, I'll do so. Maybe I'm just out of practice.

I also have no idea why, but my writing style changes hugely depending on the character I'm using. Alice sounds best as first-person-present, Ottakar and Clarence are better as first-person-past, other characters are third-person-past... I can't work it out.

MarcoSkoll

I got about as far as the word "water" before I had to apply palm to face. I am disturbed that I have become an "ancient scholar", given that turning 24 was only yesterday.

Beyond that, this seems very much exactly these two characters to me (from my recollections of my own character's meetings with the two). There's some nice turns of phrase... and it's nice to see the story we discussed regarding Pinion coming into play too.

With all this in mind, I think I've got my preliminary ideas regarding the Agendas for your characters, although I'll need to put it all down on paper to make sure a) I don't forget it and b) I haven't royally screwed up.

S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Koval

Quote from: MarcoSkoll on November 10, 2012, 03:27:24 PM
I got about as far as the word "water" before I had to apply palm to face. I am disturbed that I have become an "ancient scholar", given that turning 24 was only yesterday.
Oh come on, you know as well as I do that it was meant as a Shout Out in jest. :P