Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

ghost protocol....taking ideas

Started by psycho, December 24, 2012, 10:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaled

Quote from: Koval on December 27, 2012, 03:43:00 PM
I did indeed, but seeing as that's a whole new game mechanic, it can't really go into the Special Abilities section. :P
Create a 'New Rules' page - there must be more things like this that can go on there. Maybe two new pages - an 'Additional Rules' page for additions to the basic rules set (such as Gav's conversation rules) and an 'Optional Rules' for replacements to existing rules (which could include a link to Marco's armoury or the various suggested new psychic power rules).
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Koval

I'm not sufficiently savvy with Wikispaces to know how to do that -- actually making the page isn't a problem, but if I then want to put a link to it in the right place on the sidebar, I'm struggling. :(

MarcoSkoll

I'm not sure if non-organisers have access to the side bar (one moment, checking...), but at minimum, Kaled or I can make that adjustment as necessary.

EDIT: No, not limited to organisers. It's under the content manager, specifically this page here.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

psycho

Right...ok well the last 5 or 6 posts have been pointless to me...

Koval

On the contrary, it's almost like a super-endorsement of giving one of your dudes Practised Aim.