Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

The Russian "Insurgents" Plus Friends - UPDATED with new models!

Started by Van Helser, July 19, 2011, 05:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shannow

The models and conversions are really good, but that paint job tips them over into really amazing territory. Loads of character and the guy with the axe tilted forward is brilliant!
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

Heroka Vendile

Elite goons is definitely a good call for those guys with their very ambiguous appearance.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Radu Lykan

the fluff i came up with for mine(yet to be bought but who doesnt love making fluff?) is they are the remnants of an istvannian(sp) inquisitors experiments to create a new warrior to lead humanity to victory against its many foes. after it appeared he could do a better job he just abandons them to the winds of fate. a small group survives and their one goal is to re acquaint themselves with their creator and then seperate various parts of his anatomy from his body and shove them in his various orrifices