Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Welcome to the Truth (or the Conclave Archive) OOC

Started by Macabre, June 16, 2013, 11:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dosdamt

It is never too late! - Mentirius

http://thementalmarine.proboards.com/index.cgi <- The Mind, for all your irreverent nonsense needs

Koval

Inquisitor Maltheus

Quote from: Dosdamt on July 12, 2013, 05:16:57 PM
Aliestra... Landen still hangs out there o.O
What's THIS?  Plot lines converging already?  It almost makes me hear the laughter of a child in the back of my mind.
"I am an arms dealer, Fitting you with weapons in the form of words.
And...don't really care which side wins
As long as the room keeps reading...That's just the business I'm in."

Dosdamt

I would not expect to see Landen any time soon, he's not a Charaxian Cruiserweight, but he's waaaay too heavy weight to see the light of day any time soon. He's "in the Eye"

http://thementalmarine.proboards.com/index.cgi <- The Mind, for all your irreverent nonsense needs

Shard

Vispe has had an introductory post, it's not long but I wanted to get something written down as soon as possible or I'd never end up joining in.  It feels odd to be posting again, but I'm looking forward to future involvement!

MarcoSkoll

Right. A post from me, introducing Inquistrix Joaana* Rall.
*Not a typo.

Koval may enjoy the reference to Saint Agrius - and given I chose to bring back Chain as the tech-priest**, he probably also knows whose skull it is.
**He deserved more than the four lines of dialogue he got in Defiant Echoes - even if he did manage to use those four lines of dialogue to pull off a "Big Damn Heroes" moment.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Koval

I had to check to see if I'd spaced Ekkehardt (it turns out that his cause of death was never made explicit), so it's either his skull or Riley's.

MarcoSkoll

Nope.

It's the servitor's. And now we know what happened to the servitor.

GW's =I= articles

Dosdamt

Thanks for posting, gents

So I've been in touch with the wider group, and a few people are preparing posts (maybe not as I literally type this)

Charax unfortunately had a hiccup, or we'd have had more plague daemon hijinks this week. Unfortunate, but he's re-writing.

I'm beavering away on a monster, working with Inquisitor Maltheus, Mentirius, *and* Charax to put together an interesting collaborative post. It's currently running at a gargantuan 4.6k words, and counting. It's also about 20% done, give or take. I may break it down into 1/3 portions, if it can be, and try and post them through a little quicker!

Things are starting to come together now. I'm expecting the final few intro posts from people over the next fortnight, and then we should be good to start pulling together.

Let me know if anything else needs spelling out, otherwise this is looking *very* exciting

Cheers all, and good weekends all round!

Necris

This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: Dosdamt on July 20, 2013, 12:49:52 AMThanks for posting, gents
Oh, you'll come to regret it. It's only so long before I start trying to work out how many song lyrics I can hide in the same post.

I still have to try and beat the time I managed to fit about half the lines from "Strawberry Fields Forever" into a very repetitive discussion thread (not on this forum, mind) before anyone noticed. ;D

GW's =I= articles

Koval

Quote from: Dosdamt on July 20, 2013, 12:49:52 AM
I'm beavering away on a monster, working with Inquisitor Maltheus, Mentirius, *and* Charax to put together an interesting collaborative post. It's currently running at a gargantuan 4.6k words, and counting. It's also about 20% done, give or take. I may break it down into 1/3 portions, if it can be, and try and post them through a little quicker!
Oh my days. That would work best if it were split up into more than just three parts; if it's too much of a doorstopper, you run the risk of people switching off.

greenstuff_gav

not to mention the character limit on posts! ;-)

im enjoying the read gents, even if most of the backstory is lost on me :-)
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Van Helser

And Maritsau arrives on Terra.  I have ended that in such a way that anyone else on Terra who feels like meeting Maritsau is free to enter the scene.

I hope that at 2337 words, that wasn't too much to deal with in a single chunk!

Ruaridh

Inquisitor Sargoth

Am I the only one who thinks these 'monster' posts aren't actually that huge? I read pretty fast, even on a screen.

Sorry I've not produced anything. Tried to throw a Ministorum charactcer together but it really wasn't working (plus Shard had a similar idea.  Still invested, though. Just need to step back and think...
One More Hit - A tale of addiction.