Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

"The Lord Inquisitor" - Unofficial WH40k movie out 2013.

Started by Ynek, November 11, 2011, 08:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ynek

Minor update, a mini-teaser has been released by the TLI team. It can be viewed here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3G7FH5sqhA

Essentially, it was just a short animation to show off their new, revised Coteaz 3D model, but it's still got a nice feel to it.
"Somehow, Inquisitor, when you say 'with all due respect,' I don't think that you mean any respect at all."

"I disagree, governor. I think I am giving you all of the respect that you are due..."

Dolnikan

It indeed has a nice feel and there are lots of small details in it. I hope that the final product looks similar to it although I have no illusions about things like plot and the like, those tend to be paper-thin in this kind of movie.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

MarcoSkoll

I suspect many of you have become aware of this elsewhere, but there's a new teaser, this time of the Grey Knights.

It continues to give me a certain hope for this project - unlike Ultramarines, where half the film took place in cheap-to-animate desert, Lord Inquisitor seems to be putting serious effort into the environments and backgrounds. Adam Harvey's soundtrack isn't at all disappointing either.
I'm still not completely convinced by the voice-acting (although it has improved)... but then there was never any hope for the same kind of voice casts that some official GW games/films have had, so I guess it's unfair to expect quite such large shoes to be filled.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Heroka Vendile

I was intrigued to see it's a realtime render as well, using the cry engine. That's the sort of thing that makes editing and small shot alterations so much easier than traditional 3d animation.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy