Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

2014 Dual Scale Spring Event -- Ancient Rites -- WHW, May 3rd

Started by Koval, September 28, 2013, 10:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodpact

Following the excellent Blanchitsu articles in white dwarf im dangerously close to making a 28mm warband...
Repent! For tomorrow you burn!

Koval

Please do, that way, if you don't like 28mm, at least you can honestly turn round and say "well, I tried it". :)

Koval

I've just got off the phone to Warhammer World, and I've booked tables for May 3rd.

THIS IS NOW HAPPENING.

I'll start putting together a briefing pack in the very near future -- please watch this space!

Cortez

Koval

Cortez, Bloodpact, Holiad and Shannow, I don't have your email addresses, please could you send me them in a PM?

Heroka Vendile

It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Bloodpact

Repent! For tomorrow you burn!

greenstuff_gav

i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Kaled

Sorry, I won't be there - I'm afraid I'm struggling to work up much enthusiasm for Inquisitor at the moment...
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

MarcoSkoll

I'm pretty definite for this one. I (should) already be up in Birmingham that weekend, which will make a journey to Nottingham on a railcard cost about tuppence ha'penny. Whether I'll have been organised enough to sort out some shiny new models is another matter...

Quote from: Kaled on March 31, 2014, 10:22:23 PM
Sorry, I won't be there - I'm afraid I'm struggling to work up much enthusiasm for Inquisitor at the moment...
I have a music playlist for moments like that.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Necris

I'm not going to make this one, I've lost the drive to travel to Nottingham for games
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

MarcoSkoll

I have to add a qualifier myself.

While I'm not going to go into details publicly, we're dealing with a very serious family crisis.
I fully hope to still make it to the event, but there is a high probability I will have to excuse myself from bringing along shiny new models as I would like to.

GW's =I= articles

greenstuff_gav

i'm going!
hopefully havea couplea guys in the car too but if not will still be me!
may have to pack some 40k just in case noone else shows and hope for a PUG!
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

TallulahBelle

Umr wry this event would an inquisitor newbie who has a war band but hasn't really played be a problem? I don't have the band in 28mm yet as the main model was out of stock in 28 bit in stock in 54.

My main 2 are the final figures but the other members 2-3 are currently place holders till the builds of who I want are finished. I will be putting up a rules thread for people's thoughts in the next few days.

MarcoSkoll

Inexperienced players are not a problem. We always have at least a couple of total rules nerds on hand who can help handle the specifics of modifiers and effects, so as long as you have at least a loose knowledge of the basics.

GW's =I= articles