Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Deathwatch Reborn

Started by Necris, September 29, 2009, 08:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koval

This is why you don't let Rant near psychic 'nids...

Hope you enjoyed his backstory filtering through; as it is, he's well and truly damaged goods, so treat him as harshly as you need to.

Necris

This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Swarbie

Artos knows how to help. Let him.
And I saw her body burning,
With it, my world
To dust returning

Koval

By all means, Swarb.

Tony, I'd actually thought Demos would've been a bit more brutal than that (Rant is trying to kill you) but if Artos is stepping in then I don't suppose it matters all that much. :P

Necris

Don't forget, Demos is a Blood Angel Successor

He knows what the black rage can do.

But don't expect him to be overly lenient with him he is also injured and they're in the middle of a mission where he needs ever man alive and operational, we're also in a stealer hive

expect a savage beating later on.

I did consider cutting his arm off....

Koval

Should just warn you, any contact with psychic 'nids will probably cause a relapse of some sort. Zajdel got off lightly being assassinated -- Rant's lived with it for so many years and what we saw is only the start of it. If Artos hadn't been able to snap him out of it so soon... actually, it doesn't bear thinking about.

Swarbie

Yeah. I figured Artos didn't fix anything, psychically speaking. He merely allowed Rant to find the conscious willpower needed to temporarily overcome the result of his mind-rape.

I pity poor Rant.
And I saw her body burning,
With it, my world
To dust returning

Koval

Well, you won't have to for much longer.

Koval

We've stalled. Maybe we'll have to wait for a bit longer after all.

Necris

my bad I've had no free time during easter

I'll move this along later today

Koval

so, like , I;ve got this idea for a post, but I' m a bit drunk righy now so it may haveto wait til tomorrow, okay? Try not to move on too far froom  whre we are if it's at all avoaidable :)

Necris

a wee bit drunk doesn't quite cover it does it Koval old boy?

Koval

Actually, I sober up fairly quickly, though I'm still feeling a bit merry...

Incidentally, Westmalle is an absolutely amazing tripel. Really smooth and it's got a good flavour about it. You don't realise it's a 9.5% until you try to stand up.

However, and this is where my skills as a maths student come into play, Beer + Empty Stomach = Pissed Koval

Koval

Kallidor

Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!