Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Deathwatch Reborn

Started by Necris, September 29, 2009, 08:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcoSkoll

While there's not a particular problem with that post Kallidor, a couple of notes.

1) The Betcher's gland is one of the organs the Astral Jackals don't have. Their missing organs are something of a old shame to the chapter, but...
2) ... with the pride the Jackals take in their geneseed, to suggest that an organ is flawed is about as serious an insult as you can get.

D'Nim isn't known for physical violence in retaliation to an insult, but people should bear in mind that he isn't going to just stand there and take insults from bastards to the Space Marine ideal.

The likely sentence for repeat offence is rather rude. Possibly like this.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Koval

Kallidor

On those points it's a double insult but then Laran is a Prophet of Hatred, they revel in war of any and all sorts, even the loyalists are really only a step away from worshipping Khorne and Laran, whilst he has no memory of it (for now) was one of those that stumbled on that thin line and fell into the abyss; whilst a lot more actively jumped in head first. Any confrontation pursued by D'nim would likely end in the style of Tyler Durden getting beaten up by Lou.

(I now also understand the ending of Monty Python and the Holy Grail  :D)
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

Necris

And we're off almost

those of you who wish to discuss D'nim have a nice little torp ride to do it in.

This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Swarbie

Well, Artos wants to learn about Jopha.  ;D

And then kill some orks.
And I saw her body burning,
With it, my world
To dust returning

Koval

Postage. I took the liberty of naming the ship itself, as I hadn't actually seen one.

MarcoSkoll

I decided to make something of the relatively few Orks we've seen so far.

Maybe it's a mundane reason. Maybe it isn't. Maybe it won't come up. But it is only fools who rush in where Orks fear to tread.

GW's =I= articles

Kallidor

I've stolen your presentation of speech Marco and ran with your idea; I don't think we've had the orks make much noise so far have we?
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

MarcoSkoll

There is a distinct possibility this may get much more dark and mysterious than it started out. ;D

GW's =I= articles

Necris

Indeed

I'm going to have to think about this and maybe build on it

Koval

Postage. Ingaevon's shout was intended as a rather obvious challenge, both to the Orks attacking Pontus, and to the Kaptin should any Orks run off and go to find him -- arguably reckless, as we can see, and potentially unhealthy should any more Orks get wind of the factory brawl, but in fairness Ingaevon wasn't doing anything that Pontus  (and, let's face it, Demos) hadn't done already

Kallidor

Laran's cleared a space but that's about it.

If the weapons can be lifted strait out of the ship wouldn't it be an idea to simply open the gun deck to space and suck all the orks out into the void? The marines will be okay thanks to their magnetic boot soles.
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

Koval

Quote from: Kallidor on April 29, 2010, 11:37:02 PM
Laran's cleared a space but that's about it.

If the weapons can be lifted strait out of the ship wouldn't it be an idea to simply open the gun deck to space and suck all the orks out into the void? The marines will be okay thanks to their magnetic boot soles.
Whatever life is left in the Providence's automated systems would most likely isolate the affected areas, otherwise the entire ship might die at the slightest pinprick.

Also, Ingaevon now owes you one.

Necris

Also marines have to activate their mag locks before they use them, I'm unsure as to the precise nature of using mag boots and walking though.

Besides this is more dynamic an will eventually give contact between pontus and demos' teams

Kallidor

Aye, fair enough. It also serves to show up Pontus who may only be an NPC but still, he truly is a git  ;D ;)
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!