Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Central Casting: Inquisitor (54mm) NPCs, Extras, and Bit-Players

Started by aeprod, November 01, 2014, 12:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeprod

After far too long, I think I've figured out a way to post some pics on here without too much hassle. I will post a few pics, and the rest and details about them you can find on my blog. Most of the models are not "fully" painted, but painted rather for effect and to be reasonable looking background.

My wargame hobby blog can be found here: http://middlingwars.wordpress.com/

It's not all Inquisitor stuff, but it's some, and will be quite a bit for a while, as I've got a backlog of projects, in various stages to report on.

These particular guys  can be found on this post:  http://middlingwars.wordpress.com/2014/10/26/inquisitor-54mm-extras-and-supporting-cast/

The nominal russian insurgent models:

Marx extras, for bar-scenes, market scenes, arena scenes, and such:

Colonial Marine's models, used for low-grav world mercs, IG, etc.

Russian Alien mercenaries:

Random nobles, aristocrats:

Van Helser

I am really happy to see someone took the plunge and bought those Russian alien models. I could never really make out the models from pictures on ebay and was never sure of ordering some. Now that these are nicely painted up and well-presented I may just do so.

Ruaridh

greenstuff_gav

also nice clean paintworks!

would be great to see some GW 54mm for scale, but good to see the groupings :D
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

aeprod

I should really get some scale shots together. They all scale pretty well. The colonial marines are tall and skinny, but the rest all are not too bad. I find that if something is too far out of scale it kind of bugs me, so I've tried to keep the collection fairly consistent, so unless you sit there with a ruler, while playing they all look about right.