Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Carthax Sector Character Archetypes

Started by Van Helser, February 10, 2015, 01:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Van Helser

Just thought I'd share something I put together a few months ago and then completely forgot about; a sample of Carthax Sector-specific character archetypes. Most of these tie-in with the worlds I put together for the wiki last summer and were ideas for myself to develop into characters of my own, but some of you might find the ideas interesting nonetheless. A couple of new cyber creatures, the grapple hawk, and the psydra are probably the most interesting.

I may yet one day get round to doing models of some of them, and I'm pretty sure Macabre has a rutball superstar already.

If there's sufficient interest in this kind of thing I may develop this into a sourcebook of sorts.

Link: Carthax Character Archetypes

Ruaridh

Alyster Wick

Looks great (from what I can see, having some trouble loading a few pages). Dapper Anarchist and I actually have an "article" on occupations/archetypes that has been languishing at about 90% complete for a few years. If he's on board maybe we combine resources for a sourcebook of sorts?

MarcoSkoll

Some interesting ideas.

I don't know if I'll have the chance to use any of them for a while, as I have way too many projects as it is, but things like the Chrome Cleric are an interesting take on what must be a very complex religious landscape.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Alyster Wick

Yeah, just gave it a full read through, great piece. If you throw in some pictures and color pieces I think you've got the solid beginning of a sourcebook there. What direction would you be looking to expand it? Would it be a Carthaxian sourcebook or one that focuses more on archetypes in general, with a zoom-in on Carthax as an example?

If you're interested in doing a little collaboration on something let me know, there's a possibility that the "Imperial Occupations" article Dapper and I were working on could fit in. Again, I'd need to communicate with him to make sure we're all on board, but it'd be an exciting little project to work on. PM me if you're interested.

DapperAnarchist

I'M BACK HELLO HELLO

Yeah, post it up! I was thinking of doing that myself, rather than let it linger on my harddrive for so long...
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!