Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

a slightly different scale

Started by greenstuff_gav, March 06, 2016, 09:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenstuff_gav

i've been doing a fair bit of commission work, including a full 54mm sculpt* and built a whole new crew for the IGT16 so naturally can't show 'em off just yet!

that said, i've had bits and peices of greenstuff left over and so threw this together for a laugh!

he's stood on a 40mm base there, i plan on putting him on a new 32mm base

should i make a couple more? did he get a bit of a laugh? i'm still not good enough to be pro quality but i was happy enough with him!

*its for a conclave member who's not posted it yet so i'm holding off!
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Lord Borak

Super Dungeon Explore............ with Inquisitor? You could well be on to something here young man!! Great effort by the way  ;D

Cortez

A Chibi Inquisitor? Don't let games workshop see it they might think it's a good idea...

Alyster Wick

Ha! That's great. Could be fun for a laugh in a scenario. Perhaps some futuristic 3D hologram fighting game is occurring in the background of a scenario? Not sure how the Hereticus would feel about Inquisitors being portrayed that way, it's probably heresy :)

greenstuff_gav

Quote from: Lord Borak on March 06, 2016, 09:41:28 PM
Super Dungeon Explore............ with Inquisitor?
i seea Space Hulk esk board game; Inquisitor Covenant and a small crew (who's affiliated to him in the background?) trekking through 3d corridors fighting genestealers.. simply divide all stats by 10 and convert to a D10 system... arg!

Build Your Imagination

Cortez

Quote from: greenstuff_gav on March 06, 2016, 10:39:40 PM
Quote from: Lord Borak on March 06, 2016, 09:41:28 PM
Super Dungeon Explore............ with Inquisitor?
i seea Space Hulk esk board game; Inquisitor Covenant and a small crew (who's affiliated to him in the background?) trekking through 3d corridors fighting genestealers.. simply divide all stats by 10 and convert to a D10 system... arg!

I think the fat priest (Josef?) and Duke Castellan were supposed to be members of Covenants crew.

greenstuff_gav

i've not done alot recently due to commissions and pulling 50 hour weeks to pay the bills but as i've had left over greenstuff did this guy!

Build Your Imagination

Cortez

Yay, for more Chibi Inquisitors. Are you going to paint them?

greenstuff_gav

debating trying to cast 'em but really not sure!

Build Your Imagination

Lord Borak

Where have I seen this before?  ;)

You could cast them up. In all honesty I can't say I'd be after a set but I'm sure some would. It would make for a good game down the pub though.

Van Helser

These are turning out great. The cutest smiters ever!

Ruaridh

greenstuff_gav

Ive made it to 2017 with little by way of Inquisitor so threw some spare greenstuff from a different commission on this guy:

been mulling over ideas for a game, either an Inquisitor-Lite or a Space Hulk Conversion.. wuold anyone be interested if i were to write one up?

anyone want me to put any more time into this? or let it be?
can always just do more guys if people get enough of a kick out of 'em!

Build Your Imagination