Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Mother of Mercy - 54mm INQ open event (18th November 2017 - Confirmed)

Started by RobSkib, July 05, 2017, 10:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheNephew

I didn't mean for that to read like lobbying for a two-day event - just a "realites of travel" statement.

Marco's right - that discussion is best held in another thread.

Rob - would it be possible to have another poll of a shortlist puled from this poll in a few weeks?

RobSkib

Quote from: TheNephew on July 08, 2017, 01:08:03 PMRob - would it be possible to have another poll of a shortlist puled from this poll in a few weeks?

Definitely. Going to try and grab as many 'maybes' as possible over the next two or three weeks and then make some final decisions.
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

MarcoSkoll

I hope it's okay with you Rob - I've given Mother of Mercy an event page over on The Conclave Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1172243642880057/

You're added as a co-host (once you accept, anyway), so you should be able to monitor and modify the page as you see fit.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

RobSkib

Yep that's grand! The more visibility it gets, the better.
                                     +++++++

MarcoSkoll

Righto. I've shared it more widely then - I didn't want to do that until you'd given the all clear.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

RobSkib

Thanks for all your responses so far guys! I'm going for one more push then deciding on a date next week - figured the start of August was a good a time as any ;)
                                     +++++++

Lord Borak

I can no longer do the 12th I'm afraid (work calls)

mcjomar

August 12th is out for me also.
In fact anything from the 12th to the 19th is right out.  :'(
"Heretics are like cockroaches - annoying to find, and even more annoying to kill." - unattrib.

RobSkib

+++++++

RobSkib

Right, I've had a pretty weird and awful couple of months but after some time away and jolly japing across the UK I'm back and refreshed and ready to take on the world again. Although there's a few dates that are equally decent, I'm making an executive decision that November 25th is going to be the one to aim for. It's far enough apart from Marco's own event in October, and far enough that some people might free up some time in their diary for it. It also gives me a load more time to plan after losing the entirety of August ::)

A thousand apologies to those who can't make it, I'll try and get another one running early next year. As for Mother of Mercy, I'll start pushing this date and producing content to drip-feed the 'Clave with info as we get closer to the date.

On with the show!
                                     +++++++

Van Helser

November is probably better for me than an earlier date. Once it's confirmed I'll start looking at trains and convince my wife that I deserve a weekend away. Might be enough of a kick to get me making some 54mm figs again.

Ruaridh

Cortez

RobSkib

Splendid! It's very much a toss-up between the 11th and 25th at the moment, depending on WHW's responses and my own logistics. I will report back ASAP!
                                     +++++++

Lord Borak

November the 25th. I'll have to see about that but there's no reason that I can think why I wouldn't be able to do it. I'll see if I can get a new warband painted up :D

mcjomar

Regrettably I can't make the 25th as I'll be driving my fiancée to Bristol for the day to see her friends.
The 11th/12th would be much easier for my calendar.
"Heretics are like cockroaches - annoying to find, and even more annoying to kill." - unattrib.