Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Sculpting Hair + Beards

Started by greenstuff_gav, August 19, 2021, 11:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenstuff_gav

As life continues to kick me, i've started one of those fancy YooToob Channel thingies where i do some random hobby-related stuff :)

most of it ain't really inquisitor related, but this week i go over how i sculpt hair, specifically onto the 54mm Space Wolf i've been procrastinating with
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t1cPRGcGKg

there are other methods but i find this one striaghtforward, easy and looks passable :)
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

maglash1017

Great work on the video! Small note though - are you licking that sculpting tool?  ;D  Thought I'd read online that greenstuff can be mildly toxic, and that this toxicity might build up over time in your body. Since then I've stuck to using petroleum jelly!  :o

seaglen

Great vid!
Good to see the 54mm minis getting some YouTube attention too!

greenstuff_gav

Quote from: maglash1017 on August 20, 2021, 05:44:36 PM
Great work on the video! Small note though - are you licking that sculpting tool?  ;D  Thought I'd read online that greenstuff can be mildly toxic, and that this toxicity might build up over time in your body. Since then I've stuck to using petroleum jelly!  :o
to be fair for all the harmful substances i'm exposed to, greentuff is the least of my worries :)
i had planned on having a wet sponge in shot and run the tool over that but am very honest in my vids :lol:

Quote from: seaglen on August 20, 2021, 07:54:40 PM
Great vid!
Good to see the 54mm minis getting some YouTube attention too!
I know Goobertown did a marine recently but there's a lack of inquisitor i feel - once i get my gaming table sorted (currently separating form my partner of 11 years..) i do plan on playing some inquisitor and trying to record the efforts :D

Build Your Imagination

razmataz

greenstuff_gav

thanks for the veiw - i thought i said above to Seaglen and Maglash as well!

I do Yootoob for fun so don't scream "LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE" anywhere, but the veiws are appreciated :)

Build Your Imagination