Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Hi Everyone! New London Inquisitor

Started by SiderosPeltarion, September 24, 2019, 08:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiderosPeltarion

Hi everyone of the Conclave!

I am looking to get into Inquisitor, specifically 28mm. Although I have never properly played it before (a few games messing around with a friend around 10 years ago don't really count) I have played plenty of 40k so familiar with lore etc and do D&D so am used to playing in character more than by what wins.

I have some ideas for a Recongregator warband I will post up soon for you to have a look at but the main reason I joined you guys is to potentially find like minded people to meet and play with.  I don't know any other people who play so would be good to find a group of experienced players to join.

As I mention in the subject I am London based and saw you have had some events at Darksphere Shepard's Bush so would likely be able to join people there.

MarcoSkoll

First, as is traditional, the Big Yellow Welcome (TM):

WELCOME TO THE CONCLAVE!

After that... yes, we run events in London - of late, usually the Shepard's Bush Dark Sphere, although we are open to other possibilities. (We have previously used the Lambeth store, but the West London one has more on-site food and isn't built into an arch under the mainline out of Waterloo. Also, it's easier for me to get to, and as I'm often running it, everyone benefits if I can lie in a little longer.)

I'm afraid that personal circumstances have meant that the event schedule has been a bit lax this year, but I do hope to arrange more in the not too distant future. A good place to follow in that respect if you do Facebook is our page over there, which can keep you up to date with the latest.

In the meantime, feel free to post your warband concepts, and we'll see what we can do to help you out with bringing it to life.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

SiderosPeltarion

Hi Marco, thanks for the welcome.

Thanks for the tip regarding the facebook page, I have liked that page so will be able to follow whats going on there.  Hopefully once I have my warband all propely put together I will be able to meet up with some of you at a Dark Sphere event.

Great, I will put together the last bits for it over the next week or so. I have the backgrounds in my head but need to get them written down to help properly flesh them out a bit as they are mostly concepts at this stage still.

Happy_Nurgling

Hello, fellow londoner here, who would be up for some 28mm at Dark Sphere once you have a warband together

SiderosPeltarion

Great, that would be fantastic Happy_Nurgling!
I have statted up everyone using the Giving Birth to a Monster document and am part way through writing up bios and before posting to get everything checked off. Hope to have everything ready and made by early November as I have the models in mind to build the team.
Will let you know when good to go  :)

Happy_Nurgling

November sounds good.  Have an idea of one or two things I want to test out ahead of Salute next year, and would be great to try them at 28mm before committing to full scale.

SiderosPeltarion

Sounds like a plan.
I should be posting my warband bio this weekend and starting on the build then too so hopefully I make good progress on that.