Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Catachan warband swamprats

Started by scabbs, November 18, 2019, 01:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scabbs

Colonel gator "bug stomper"
A survivor of many death world campaigns fought alongside harker and supposedly even trained alongside sly marbo although this has been written off as hear say  by fellow officers

Ill tempered and brooding gator is not a man you want to upset if ur lucky enough to serve in his.unit the xv111 swamprats his muscular
Tattooed arms bear his huge kill count   including tyranid warriors taken defeated in close combat on korallkall viii and ork warbosses heads taken clean off with a combat shotgun a scar marks his face where the ork bosses claw caught him as he fell
he Prefers to work alone when using a sniper rifle or as a commander of a 3 to 4 man team relying heavily on stealth and geurilla tactics "10 man sqauds make too much noise moving thru the bush " his answer when told he would be out numbered 3 to 1 by xenos

Ws bs.  s.      t.  i.       wp.   Sg nv ld
70.  65  60.  60.  55.  60.  65 70 80

Gear : A large blade "devils claw" shotgun smoke frag and krak grenades autopistol and knife   night fight fatigues (dark green/ black) flak jacket. And binoculars

Abilities: leader true grit gunfighter dodge heroic hipshooter.

Private medic janus marsh; "cherry"
An inteligent young man finishinh first in his medical and tech exams haling  from catachan a "cherry" to the rest of the squad has never seen action until now was late to a conscript platoon parade and his whole platoon got wiped out during a hive fleet attack
Freshest recruit and a medic for his initiation into the swamprats he is posted in colonel gators command squad as they will be in the thickest of the fighting and he has to earn his place

Ws bs.   s.  T   i.    wp sg. nv.  ld
50.  55 60 60  45.  50. 60 50 60

Gear : Mars pattern lasgun fragkrak grenades medikit knife

Abilities:medic

Veteran sgt bolen: ratbag
Fought alongside gator since boot camp
Inseperable and always trying to outdo the others kill count bolen was refused his promotion for disobeying an order to call in a vendetta strike on a position that would endanger friendlies but was let off a field execution as he saved the commisars life by knockin him to the ground before the claw of a hive tyrant could slash him in half

Ws bs.   s    t.   i.     wp sg nv ld
65.  65 60 60.  55.  65  60 65 70

Gear: lasgun auto pistol voxlink devils claw fragkrak knife

Abilities :  acrobatic first strike gunfighter hipshooting

Veteran Master sniper dewey "shortstuff"
A short man of little words hugh dewey is the son of a human fathet and ratling mother bullied as a child called freak and mutant scum he would spend all his time alone in the gardens of his home world using replica weapons he would shoot rats and take their tails in for payment he got so good he could shoot the eyes off a moving rat from 4000 metres he has spent so much time alone in the dark wildernes hunting targets he has almost become a shadow you barely hear him breathe let alone speak and once he got his sniper priviledges pure breed men in the company started to give him the recognition he deserved

Ws bs.    s. .t.  i.     wp    sg nv ld
55. 75  60 60. 55.   55. 55 55 65

Gear;Sniperrifle laser sight krak grenades smoke grenades auto pistol devils claw knife

Abilities;Deadeye shot rock steady aim dodge gunfighter.

Veteran sgnt kolic bray nut job
A loose cannon but an excellent warrior
Known to utilise any means necessary  to destroy his foe this one example was  throwing a demo charge out the door of a chimera just.before  disembarkin much to the worry of the driver kolic is crazy in every sense of the word using a flamer to.light his cigar on a stealth mission "im sick of hidin lets.show those xeno scum send em to us were.ready !

Ws bs s     t.     i wp sg nv ld
65. 55 65 60 55 65 65 65 70

Gear: either heavy bolter stubber or flamer devils claw Demo charge melta bomb frag krak photon flash smoke

Abilities Hipshooting force of will  gunfighter

A survivor of many death world campaigns fought alongside harker and supposedly even trained alongside sly marbo although this has been written off as hear say  by fellow officers

Ill tempered and brooding gator is not a man you want to upset if ur lucky enough to serve in his.unit the xv111 swamprats his muscular
Tattooed arms bear his huge kill count   including tyranid warriors taken defeated in close combat on korallkall viii and ork warbosses heads taken clean off with a combat shotgun a scar marks his face where the ork bosses claw caught him as he fell
he Prefers to work alone when using a sniper rifle or as a commander of a 3 to 4 man team relying heavily on stealth and geurilla tactics "10 man sqauds make too much noise moving thru the bush " his answer when told he would be out numbered 3 to 1 by xenos

Gear : A large blade "devils claw" shotgun smoke frag and krak grenades autopistol and knife   night fight fatigues (dark green/ black) flak jacket. And binoculars

An inteligent young man finishinh first in his medical and tech exams haling  from catachan a "cherry" to the rest of the squad has never seen action until now was late to a conscript platoon parade and his whole platoon got wiped out during a hive fleet attack
Freshest recruit and a medic for his initiation into the swamprats he is posted in colonel gators command squad as they will be in the thickest of the fighting and he has to earn his place

Inseperable and always trying to outdo the others kill count bolen was refused his promotion for disobeying an order to call in a vendetta strike on a position that would endanger friendlies but was let off a field execution as he saved the commisars life by knockin him to the ground before the claw of a hive tyrant could slash him in half

A short man of little words hugh dewey is the son of a human fathet and ratling mother bullied as a child called freak and mutant scum he would spend all his time alone in the gardens of his home world using replica weapons he would shoot rats and take their tails in for payment he got so good he could shoot the eyes off a moving rat from 4000 metres he has spent so much time alone in the dark wildernes hunting targets he has almost become a shadow you barely hear him breathe let alone speak and once he got his sniper priviledges pure breed men in the company started to give him the recognition he deserved

Gear;Sniperrifle laser sight krak grenades smoke grenades auto pistol devils claw knife

Known to utilise any means necessary  to destroy his foe this one example was  throwing a demo charge out the door of a chimera just.before  disembarkin much to the worry of the driver kolic is crazy in every sense of the word using a flamer to.light his cigar on a stealth mission "im sick of hidin lets.show those xeno scum send em to us were.ready !

Gear: either heavy bolter stubber or flamer devils claw Demo charge melta bomb frag krak photon flash smoke

Private janus marsh; "cherry"
An inteligent young man finishinh first in his medical and tech exams haling  from catachan a "cherry" to the rest of the squad has never seen action until now

Ws bs  s.     t. i.   wp sg nv ld
65  65 60 60 55  65. 55 65 70

Veteran Master sniper dewey shortstuff

Ws bs   s.  t.   i.   wp sg nv.  ld
60 75. 60 60 55 55. 55. 55 65
Gear: Sniper rifle laser sight krak grenades smoke grenades auto pistol devils claw knife
Abilities Deadeye shot rock steady aim dodge

Known to utilise any means to destroy his foe
Once throwing a demo charge out the back of a chimera just before disembarking  and also likely to square off against gator due to his stubbornes  bloodlust and lack of patience  once using a flamer to light his cigar during a stealth operation saying screw this let the xeno scum come to us.im.ready il melt their ugly alien faces off !!! This type of behavior almost got kolic.and the rest of the team killed and not by xenomorphs but by gator himself fortunatley shortstuff was able.to give covering fire and protect them from a vantage point

Ws bs.  s   t     I   wp sg. nv   ld
65. 55 65 60 55 65 55 65 70
Gear: flamer or hvy bolter auto pistol devils claw demo charge melta bomb frag krak smoke grenades
Abilities: true grit hipshooting force of will

Private janus marsh; "cherry"
An inteligent young man finishinh first in his medical and tech exams haling  from catachan a "cherry" to the rest of the squad has never seen action until now

Ws bs  s.     t. i.   wp sg nv ld
65  65 60 60 55  65. 55 65 70

Veteran Master sniper dewey shortstuff

Ws bs   s.  t.   i.   wp sg nv.  ld
60 75. 60 60 55 55. 55. 55 65
Gear: Sniper rifle laser sight krak grenades smoke grenades auto pistol devils claw knife
Abilities Deadeye shot rock steady aim dodge

Known to utilise any means to destroy his foe
Once throwing a demo charge out the back of a chimera just before disembarking  and also likely to square off against gator due to his stubbornes  bloodlust and lack of patience  once using a flamer to light his cigar during a stealth operation saying screw this let the xeno scum come to us.im.ready il melt their ugly alien faces off !!! This type of behavior almost got kolic.and the rest of the team killed and not by xenomorphs but by gator himself fortunatley shortstuff was able.to give covering fire and protect them from a vantage point some say he has latent psychic powers or hes possessed others just say hes insane

Ws bs.  s   t     I   wp sg. nv   ld
65. 55 65 60 55 65 55 65 70
Gear: flamer or hvy bolter auto pistol devils claw demo charge melta bomb frag krak smoke grenades
Abilities: true grit hipshooting force of will
Pyschic abilities ?