Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

campaign Ideas

Started by Desaad, June 30, 2020, 11:00:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desaad

Hi All,

Apologies as I have tried searching but not quite found what I was after! Are there any campaign ideas and collateral that I can download as I want to run something with a group of friends?

I have been in to the sub forums etc and while people have posted about campaigns they have run they often don't add any of the information required to run it yourself!

Thanks

Mentirius

Hi waaghmat...I'm afraid I haven't actually played Inquisitor myself since the 00s (I mainly hang around here for the IC board) but the Discord server might help with your search for resources.  There's a pinned link on the News/Announcements board - I get the feeling people tend to check Discord a little more frequently than the forum itself sometimes, and some of our members know how to contact others in a pinch.  I think there's recently been an effort to get online Inquisitor games going, using software to combine photos into 3D character models etc, so presumably there must be some traditional campaign material floating around in connection with that.  Good luck anyway dude, I'm sorry I have nothing more concrete to offer!

Desaad

Hey thats brilliant information anyway - thanks so much, I will get on the discord and starting chatting - thanks!