Author Topic: My Agents of the Inquisition  (Read 10527 times)

Offline MoeGee

• Initiate
Re: My Agents of the Inquisition
« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2021, 04:15:34 PM »
that's some phantom of the opera type [EXCOMMUNICATE] there. looks good!
We live through strange days
society's have become polarized. Not just in politics but across all culture. There's anger at the inequality and ever growing corruption and a wide spread distrust of elites. Yet at the same time, there's a paralysis. a sense that no one knows how to escape from this.

Offline seaglen

• Inquisitor Lord
« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2021, 09:27:17 PM »
Ah yep, back in 2001 a faceplate was about the crux of my greenstuff ability, so I had to keep it on the reboot.

Not a huge amount of progress, but a bit more in the way of highlighting and work on the face:

Offline maglash1017

• Interrogator
« Reply #92 on: March 16, 2021, 11:37:58 AM »
Some really cool stuff here. Maybe some red freehand on the robe would give it that little extra? Some decoration on the lower portion as mcjomar pointed out.

Offline Mentirius

• Inquisitor
« Reply #93 on: March 16, 2021, 03:59:27 PM »
Looking good so far!  I could see some red bits working, in moderation.  Dominant black with gold and silver accents is my personal favourite colour scheme for Imperial Agents, so really this is firing on all cylinders for me as it stands...but freehand almost always beats none if you can pull it off (which I've seen ample evidence you can), and freehand over black is easy to erase if it doesn't work out.

Offline seaglen

• Inquisitor Lord
« Reply #94 on: September 17, 2021, 03:48:44 PM »
Update and hes also done.
Decided to keep the greatcoat simple, but added a rune to his collection of xenos trinkets.

Happy with his face and eyes (singular?) too

Offline mcjomar

• Grand Lord Inquisitor
  • Courage and Honour!
« Reply #95 on: September 18, 2021, 09:23:58 AM »
Very solid clean painting, nice work!

I feel like his battlecoat thing (the bottom half, it's not really a skirt), could maybe do with slightly more highlighting on the creases in the clothing, but that's about all, honestly (and if you don't want to go that far, that's fine too, as he does look great as-is).
"Heretics are like cockroaches - annoying to find, and even more annoying to kill." - unattrib.