Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Sire the Abhumns are revolting!

Started by Gaston, July 13, 2022, 06:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaston

"yes aren't they"...
whilst I restore my collection of official models.........Ogryns was Abhumans.

On a hi gravity planet the abhuman miners (not-squats) are restless and abhuman guardsmen are deserting to follow the cult of Brother Christos who preaches tolerance for all abnormalities...a heresy of the first order..
Can the local Arbites  neutralise the Heretic before his taint spreads?

Sorry, I can't seem to attach photos as there is no option in the attachments button. Can any one help?

TheNephew

Uploading to Imgur or similar and linking is the way, I'm afraid - directly hosting images might kill the old gal.

Looking forward to seeing the auxiliaries.

Gaston

Quote from: TheNephew on July 14, 2022, 01:18:23 AM
Uploading to Imgur or similar and linking is the way, I'm afraid - directly hosting images might kill the old gal.

Looking forward to seeing the auxiliaries.

Ahh, where is avteenager with tech house when you need them!
Thanks I shall try a link but don't think the "Attachments or other options" gives me a chance to use a link......I shall look for a friend with suitable archeotech ability :-)

They are 40k Ogryns constructed as Abhuman Arbites and Squadies as well as the Necromunda Ogryns as Abhuman servitors.
I am also rebuilding a collection of the original 54mm.
Cheers
file:///Users/andrewisparr/Desktop/protagonists/20220706_182512.jpg
file:///Users/andrewisparr/Desktop/protagonists/20220706_182520.jpg
Could you let me know if these locations work please.

TheNephew

Links don't work, I'm afraid.

The "attachments and other options" is really just other options, unfortunately.

If you go to Imgur.com, and click on New Post in the top left, it will give you a box that you can click and drag the photos to from your Protagonists folder.
It should automatically upload.
You can then open the image(s) in their own window or tab, to get the URL of the individual image(s).
Copy that URL into the posting frame to post it as an image in the thread - the easiest way to get that is to Quote Reply another person's post and fil in your own URL.

As below, my ugly little robot sketch: