Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

YakTribe TAG 2024 (Tribemeet anything goes) 21st and 22nd of September 2024

Started by karandras_sh, January 13, 2024, 01:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karandras_sh

This year's Tribemeet from YakTribe has been announced it will be taking place on the 21st and 22nd of September 2024

Details here
https://yaktribe.games/community/threads/tag-uk-2024.13527/

The theme is anything goes, so more a bring your own games and enjoy. My plan is to run a mini / 1 day campaign of Inquisitor for anyone who wants to visit.

Other games I know will be being played are BFG, Warhammer 3rd edition (we are building chaos path to glory warbands), necromunda (usually NCE but newmunda does happen too) and bolt action.
All Lies Lead to the Truth

MarcoSkoll

Well, if there's enough people to make a day of it, I'm potentially interested! Given there's a train station on the ECML within reasonable taxi distance, it would be pretty similar to different to get to than Warhammer World for anyone going via London.

In theory, that also means I could bring along many of my toys, assuming you're thinking of running it at 54mm.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

karandras_sh

I had started writing this mini campaign for the 2022 event but the year we all focused on the necromunda side. There is interest on yaktribe for games of inquisitor I know at least 2 of them on there its just who else would fancy a day of it.

I was hoping to run it at 54mm as I Have the models for it. Though I do have a warband in 28mm, as it is my necromunda gang.

I was going to post it on the Discord as well but I am locked out of all the discussions atm even though I have posted before.

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: karandras_sh on January 14, 2024, 08:05:20 PMI was going to post it on the Discord as well but I am locked out of all the discussions atm even though I have posted before.
I don't understand quite why that would be? Your account seems to have the expected permissions. We're set up so that users need to have a registered e-mail on their account and also have a Discord account more than five minutes old (just as a generic protection against spam), but the latter shouldn't be an issue - is your email up to date?

Can you show me screenshots or video of what it looks like on your end?

GW's =I= articles

karandras_sh

It was me just being a numpty with it saying text(limited) with the # have a lock symbol on.

MarcoSkoll

Ah yes, that's just because very few of the channels are fully open - they're restricted to users who've actually clicked on the "I agree to the rules" message to be given access.

GW's =I= articles

karandras_sh

TRIBEmeet tickets are available @ https://www.tribemeet.uk/ I know that it says unsafe will speak to the admins at YakTribe

sign-up for the inquisitor campaign is live @ https://yaktribe.games/community/threads/inquisitor-tag-2024.13667/