Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

The future of the IC boards

Started by Inquisitor Sargoth, December 22, 2009, 05:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swarbie

Quote from: Inquisitor Sargoth on December 28, 2009, 11:05:26 PM
Consider this a bump. Continuing plotting, people! Helser, fire up the electrodes! Swarbie, raise the lightning rod! We're bringing this thing back!

*cracks knuckles*

On it! Been a bit distracted over the last couple of days, but normal fiction writing will be resumed as soon as possible. Please leave any complaints after the sounds of tortured victims screaming. *Aaaaaaaaaah! Oh dear God-Emperor, please stop!!!!!!!!!!!*
And I saw her body burning,
With it, my world
To dust returning

MarcoSkoll

Well, I don't know how many of you were reading the other thread, but I do have something tentative planned for the IC section.

You may be seeing a sequential art contribution to the IC boards in the not too distant future.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Swarbie

Hmmmmmmmmm. I am not much of an artist. . .

We shall see. Anyways, at least I'm back to working on Lux Eterna after my short break of a few days.
With it, my world
To dust returning

Van Helser

Give me a couple of weeks* to get back to some sort of a normal routine and I'll begin a thread.

*no doubt six or seven...

Inquisitor Sargoth

In the meantime, perhaps we should throw around ideas for the opt in, opt out Great Undertaking?
One More Hit - A tale of addiction.

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: Swarbie on December 29, 2009, 09:58:47 AMHmmmmmmmmm. I am not much of an artist...
You won't need to be. It's a narrative I'll be doing solo.

GW's =I= articles

Swarbie

Oh, thank gods. I will not have to blind you all with my hideously drawn representations of the 40k universe :)
With it, my world
To dust returning

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: Swarbie on December 29, 2009, 11:16:39 PMOh, thank gods. I will not have to blind you all with my hideously drawn representations of the 40k universe.
I do have to wonder quite what you'd have to have drawn to blind people - although, as I rather like my eyesight, I'll take your word for it.

GW's =I= articles