Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

New to conclave

Started by Loki1986, February 11, 2010, 02:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loki1986

Hi all.
im new to inquisitor. I played 1 campaign at 1 of my local GW shops. Really like the game. No one ever ran another one :(. Only have 1 characher a techpriest with electo flailes for arms. Is there anyone running games in the west yorkshire area?

RobSkib

Welcome to the Conclave!

Sorry, it's traditional ;)

Firstly, we'd love to see the stats and background for your techpriest in the Rules Discussion forum and if you have a camera, some snaps in the Painting and Modelling forum, he sounds really cool.

Secondly check out this thread which is a list of where all the 'Clavers are around the globe, I'll update it with you in a second. West Yorkshire isn't that far from me, I'm at GW Middlesbrough, we should get together for a game some time!
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

Loki1986

Thanks for the welcome.
Dont have any stats or background for my character.
I have to confess im to very creative when it comes to a background. When i played the game most players was it the same boat never played before and stats where created for the campaign. so i dont really know. Can you help?

Kaled

West Yorkshire isn't that far from Nottingham - why not come join us for the Spring Conclave? You'd be more than welcome...
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Loki1986

When is it? what do i need?

RobSkib

http://www.the-conclave.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=434.0

It's on april 24th, you need up to three characters (one is enough if you can't get more before then) that would take part in the political minefield of an Inquisitorial Election. Kaled has written a great get-going guide on building a character for the Spring Conclave, but if in doubt just ask! We're here to help.
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

Kaled

Having just one character will be fine for the Spring Conclave, and people may well have spares they can lend you for a game or two. A Tech-Priest would be a good character to bring - he could be an agent of an Inquisitor, or he may be attempting to manipulate events for his own gain or to serve the interests of the AdMech.

Loki1986

At the risk of sounding like i dont have a clue.(coz i Really Dont  :)) Could you help me with my agenda in the spring conclave if i am able to attend. As i dont have a clue on any of it.

Kaled

The agenda is basically as follows - turn up around 10 ready for the briefing at 1030, play two games, have lunch, play two more games. Then, depending on how well you're doing, you may get to play in the final scenario. Go home about 1800. Does that help?

Loki1986

Yes but not what i meant(my bad) I meant my character(s) agenda and how he would fit in to the story line.

Kaled

That's entirely up to you. The campaign centres around the election of the new head of the sector Conclave. Your character will be trying to ensure events turn out in a way that's favourable to him or his master or organisation. If you're going to attend then we can help you work on the details of his motivations and objectives, that's not a problem. Or you can make them up yourself...