Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Inquisitor Scenarios

Started by Atesh, February 10, 2010, 03:43:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atesh

I've been wondering what to do with this - a bunch of scenarios we've used over the years - and figured that there's probably no better place to post it up than here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?gyngo2mfmm1

Inquisitor Scenarios tries to cater for those of us that want an open-ended way of overcoming obstacles. Each one allows different character-types to add their own individual mark during the course of the battle. However, the file could simply just offer some ideas for GMs in their campaigns.

Feedback welcome!

Kasthan

Wow, the design is great. Not gone through in detail yet, but i'm certain it will be spot on.

Molotov

Thank you for posting these. It's given me a couple of interesting ideas that I'll be sure to use.
INQ28 Thread | INQ28 Blog
INQ28, done properly, is at least the equal of its big brother - and Mol is one of the expert proponents of "done properly".
- precinctomega

kamikaze watermelon

When i click 'start download', it says 'processing download', then nothing happens and the 'start download' button reappears...Same thing happens when I try again...no files appear anywhere, nada. :-\

greenstuff_gav

do you have a little yellow bar at the top or the page?

it maybe worth trying to disable your Pop-Up blocker (or allow Mediafire in the EXceptions List), download the file then re-enable the pop-up blocker...
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

kamikaze watermelon

Hmm, no, I've downloaded things from that site before, yesterday in fact, which makes it even stranger that I can't now...

Brother_Brimstone

Work such as this deserves thanks. So this is me thanking you for the gaming aid - it was very interesting.

I don't have any criticisms, just thought i'd give credit where credit is due.

kamikaze watermelon

Well, I'll take other people's word for it and assume it must be good.

DapperAnarchist

If you have ongoing problems, pm me, and I can email the file to you (assuming the author doesn't object? I wouldn't want to be distributing if you're not ok with it.)
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!

greenstuff_gav

i only skim read it, the design and layout is fantastic! Top marks and thanks for sharing!  ;D
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

kamikaze watermelon

For some reason it decided to work now, thanks for the help anyway!

As soon as it's finished downloading i'll post feedback.

Atesh

Thanks for the feedback. We knocked up a few things for Fanatic back in the day, and we (hopefully) learned a thing or two from that. Feel free to email around.

Acolyte Havlan Tome

If you catch sight of me twice your either lucky or not worth exterminating

Arsenico13

Thank you so much for share this with us!

Really useful!

Shlurg

Found some good ideas in here... Bump!