Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

The War of Shadows OOC

Started by Necris, March 01, 2010, 10:18:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swarbie

Well, I think Fabio's plan is to see if the crystal can radiate psychic power as opposed to simply absorbing it and nothing else. If that turns out to be the case he may well try to reincarnate Marcas (I have an idea for testing if the crystal can be psy-radiant, but Maya's probably going to be very unhappy with what Fabio may suggest, even though his idea may indeed have a firm basis in his past "afflictions"; ie, the blacking out and the comas).

As for smashing the crystal, I get the feeling Marcas's consciousness could well be evenly divided among the shards. I now have the thought of a tiny speck of crystal floating through the air containing nothing but a psychic resonance that equates to "Oh no, not again".
And I saw her body burning,
With it, my world
To dust returning

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: Swarbie on August 19, 2010, 02:07:57 PMI have an idea for testing if the crystal can be psy-radiant, but Maya's probably going to be very unhappy with what Fabio may suggest
Well, she's been getting on alright with Fabio, but she really will not appreciate any suggestion of being used as a psychic guinea pig*. And frankly, she'd still probably prefer to avoid getting too close to the shard if possible.

*Hmm, now there's an idea for a new kids TV programme. The adventures of Cookie the psychic guinea pig, who saves the world without his owners ever knowing..

QuoteI now have the thought of a tiny speck of crystal floating through the air containing nothing but a psychic resonance that equates to "Oh no, not again".
Don't tell me - Marcas is going to be reincarnated as a bowl of petunias.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Koval

Quote from: MarcoSkoll on August 19, 2010, 04:26:56 PM
*Hmm, now there's an idea for a new kids TV programme. The adventures of Cookie the psychic guinea pig, who saves the world without his owners ever knowing..
Float it towards the BBC, you'll be a legend for thousands of small children the nation over.

MarcoSkoll

Lyra's luck seems to be working overtime. The problem with that is it'll soon start demanding overtime pay as well.

Quote from: Koval on August 19, 2010, 08:05:11 PMFloat it towards the BBC, you'll be a legend for thousands of small children the nation over.
The scary thing is that I'm not sure whether you're serious or not...

GW's =I= articles

Koval

Quote from: MarcoSkoll on August 20, 2010, 01:00:57 AM
The scary thing is that I'm not sure whether you're serious or not...
Both, neither.

'tis worth a shot anyways.

Jamas Orian

Cracking story so far! :D

I've just sat at read through the lot of it

MarcoSkoll

Oh yeah. For reference, Lyra will have taken advantage of the armoury to swap the bolt pistol (which is really too big for someone like her) to a lasgun - or at least an assault rifle or SMG equivalent.

I'll leave the particulars up to whoever gets to it first - which is reasonably likely to be me, but hey.

GW's =I= articles

Koval

Just a warning, we're moving house at some stage, so my sporadic IC involvement is going to drop off even further, and very sharply, between now and then. Apologies.

Marco, if you want to take care of Ottakar while I'm gone, you may, and if anything goes wrong in the IC side of things, chalk it up to withdrawal symptoms.

Kallidor

I had no idea just how much had been written IC since my last post but I've munched through four pages of posts and finally got back into the action. Many apologies for my laxness  :-[
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

Zephon

I guess just about everyone has been as busy as I have recently, probably for similar reasons. However, I'm currently experiencing a lull in real life activities, so I thought I'd try to breathe a little life into this.

Kallidor

I take it the cultist isn't quite dead then Necris? Anything in particular that you want me to have Czernarvok ask him?
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

Necris

Jerimiah is stood over a dead tech priest i assumed Czernarvok  might be a bit techy about a non mechanicus touching the body let alone relieving it of a weapon 
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Kallidor

Ah, I wasn't too sure what was going on  :-[
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

MarcoSkoll

Well, I probably should have been doing something else, but I felt like writing a passage. Firefly reference FTW!

In terms of time, I imagine it fits in slightly before Bernard (or whoever it is) starts the engine.

GW's =I= articles

Zephon

Poor Bernard, stuck in a tank with someone who seems to be his polar opposite. I thought 20 shells would be a full load, but I could change it.