Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

The War of Shadows OOC

Started by Necris, March 01, 2010, 10:18:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koval

Kallidor

Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

MarcoSkoll

Noodle, noodle noodle noodle. Noodle! Noo-dle. Noodle noodle noodle, noodle noodle. Noodly Appendage. Noodle noodle noodle.

Ramen, brother.

On the note of Noodle Incidents, even though I'm usually in the habit of building up my characters' backgrounds in considerable detail, there are some things in the background which I've alluded to and just haven't explained. Some I might one day get around to - some I do intend to leave unexplained.

~~~~~

Also, how is anyone going to save Grant? Even Kai would have one hell of a task to haul someone in power armour out of there!
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Kallidor

Mol can probably do it, a seven foot ten-ish ex-skitarii with very good bionic arms and legs should be able to drag him away at the least. Probably best to carry him though in case scratching the armour offends the machine spirit.
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

Koval

It'd probably be a joint effort between several PCs and Antal (who, I've just noticed, I've not described. Give me a moment and I will provide a picture)

MarcoSkoll

Well, Molovich would actually have to enter the half-destroyed building to do that.

I suppose that works - someone with Mechanicus training and augmentations could assess the building's structure and get a much better estimate of how long it was before it came down than a wildly guessing Inquisitor. If they thought the numbers were right, it could give them the "bravery" to walk in there and assist.

GW's =I= articles

Koval

Koval

This is Ottakar Grant.

Or at least, it's trying to be -- what I use doesn't yet have the option of either humans of non-white backgrounds, or wrist-mounted weapons of mass destruction. :P

Swarbie

And I saw her body burning,
With it, my world
To dust returning

Necris

Good thing Jeremiah uses warp strength.
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Koval

Postage, and another couple of Noodle Incidents thrown in for you. :P

Kallidor

Sorry I haven't been around, something happened to the internet connection and Praise the Omnisiah I managed to fix; not sure how I pulled that one of though  :-\

Looks like Mol is totally irrelevant anyway now.

QuoteWell, Molovich would actually have to enter the half-destroyed building to do that.

I'm not exactly sure what kind of tone you're using here but at the end of the last post I made IC they were heading inside so I don't see the issue. Anyway, if everyone's coming out there's no point saying Mol's going in so he might as well wait outside and then hang around at the back.
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

MarcoSkoll

Well. It seems like Maya has found her senses again. Not too pleased though.

Quote from: Kallidor on March 13, 2010, 02:00:57 PM...but at the end of the last post I made IC they were heading inside so I don't see the issue.
Fair enough. I figured they were outside and unlikely to enter a damaged building unless they had particular reason to - either assessing it as safer than Lyra had, or something VERY important.

GW's =I= articles

Kallidor

Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

Koval

Was going to edit this into my earlier post, but I forgot and now people are gonna be looking down to the bottom of the thread anyway so I'll post it here.

Basically, since Grant is about as foreign as they come, I'm trying to pitch Antal as both an old acquaintance of his, and as a member of the local Conclave. In case you want your character to know Antal, he's basically a big flirt with a big mouth on him. Fairly simple fellow, likes swords, likes hitting heretics with his swords, prefers his women as Determinators (the aforementioned Eliesa Schwertwald is one of these in other stuff I'm writing; although Plucky Girl is supposed to be the female counterpart, it isn't really a trope that's relevant to the Inquisition). Has a soft spot for grox kebabs. Is indifferent to politics and hasn't opted to run for head of the Conclave himself.

...guess I should edit this into Grant's profile, under a new "Associates" section...