Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Online game of Inquisitor

Started by Inquisitor Cade, November 24, 2009, 02:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inquisitor Cade

Having not heard back from mad wargamer or Zanathos I'm going to say Rastgnac and Marleck wonder off, never to be seen again. I'll set up the IC for Gamn.
*Insert token witticism*

Inquisitor Cade

madwargamer has just got back to me citing massive internet failuer. Rastgnac and Marleck may get involved again. As neither of them have had an affect of the overall narrative yet, so either their continued involvement, or lack thereof is possible.
*Insert token witticism*

Inquisitor Cade

I havn't heard any more from him. Let's just continue and see if he comes back.
*Insert token witticism*

Mang

I just want to apologise for my slowness in replying as of late. A mixture of exams and difficulties with starting the new semester threw me off track a bit. Bloomin' landlords wanting money :p

Everything is on track (for the moment, anyway!) so I should be able to continue regular postings.

Very sorry for the hassle, and holding up the game.

And from the looks of it, there will be so enough of this chatting, as character building as it is! :p

Inquisitor Cade

A map update

Don't worry at all, none of us have been that good at posting promptly. Hopefully the talking will give way to fighting and the rest of the game will be a bit more interesting. I think I was in error when I roled the parties as unknown to each other, I should have included some conflict from the start.
*Insert token witticism*

Inquisitor Cade

Hey Mang, it's been a week. Can you get your actions to me?
*Insert token witticism*