Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Higher End Pariahs in Inq

Started by Alyster Wick, March 21, 2010, 05:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inquisitor Cade

Where did you get the figure of 1000000 planets Marco?

I recon pariah 'traits' should be permenant and involentary. Psykers have a greater than average presence in the warp and thus can manipulate it at will. Untochables have below average presence which implies no control over anything.
*Insert token witticism*

Gnaeus Conlitor

'Over a million worlds' is somewhere in pretty much every edition of the 40K rule book.
Inquisitor got me in to roleplaying which in turn kick started my writing career. I am eternally grateful.

Inquisitor Cade

That's pretty vague. a billion woulds would fit that technically.
While over a million implies not over two million, my suspicion is that over a million here means 'a non-specific large number' so it would be better taken as an idea of the magnitude (10^6) rather than a ball park figure.
*Insert token witticism*

DapperAnarchist

"Empire of a million worlds" is the phrase - but yes, it is flexible, and could be anywhere from half a million to 10 million. However, I believe the HH background now says that at the end of the Great Crusade, 2 Million worlds were ruled from Terra, but after the Scouring, only a million remained.
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!