Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Fallen Paladin, Traitor Champion OOC

Started by Draco Silverhand, April 18, 2010, 05:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draco Silverhand

A ship hiding behind a ship that's hiding behind a moon, occluding their presence from the sight of a strike cruiser belonging to one of the most loyal Imperium chapters of Space Marines... Curious.

Kallidor

Well Lomak doesn't know exactly why he's here yet so he's just being cautious, very cautious but what do you expect from a man whose speciality is being invisible and who usually fights alone and unsupported. I suppose you could say Lomak subscribes to the old adage, 'trust no-one, believe nothing, not even yourself.'
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

Draco Silverhand

Sorry for hijacking Nero's ship for a second. I'll be away from computers for a few days (camping). So I figured I'd make one last post, while we're prepping to leave. Should be back by Monday.

EDIT: If Nero's stayed off the grid, please say so, and I'll modify that last post. Otherwise, hope it wasn't too long-winded. Far be it for an Imperial Fist sergeant with special sanction from the Inquisition to question an actual Inquisitor (and possibly lose his shiny toy badge), but I figure Tigurio had a stubborn streak, why not pass it down to the young Draconis.

Also, since Tigurio was a latent psychic, and didn't know it, would it be Kosher to say Draconis is on the librarian path in his own chapter, but hasn't been inducted into the librarium yet? (perhaps he's just a bit more intuitive than usual) Or would that be over the top for what's needed here...?

Necris

Or maybe he has a latent ability but not enough to carry over into the ranks of the librarians
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Koval

I would draw up a post, but I don't want to disrupt the present tension, so I won't.

Yet.

Kallidor

You could always say that his psychic ability is only just coming to the fore, so he'll be in for some gruelling interogations by the Librarius when he returns to the Chapter. Or maybe he's just very insightful which could be more interesting for a Space Marine rather than just passing it off as a psyker power.
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

Draco Silverhand

I think I'll let Draconis go a bit insane in the warp, while he has a vision... Even Black Templars have visions, so I won't decide on psychic or not just yet. As for Tigurio, I'll post him some time soon...

Koval

Postage. Agares is only a Bloodletter, rather than a Bloodthirster...

...but that doesn't stop him from punching out Cthulhu

Draco Silverhand

Just to be sure, we're having Agares, a bloodletter, lesser daemon of Khorne... threatening to devour the soul of a Changer of Ways, greater daemon of tzeentch. Am I getting that right?

Koval

Agares is taking refuge in audacity. For once I'm not TV Tropes'ing it, because their Refuge In Audacity page refers more to offensive works of art than what Agares is doing. Here's the more relevant link.

Draco Silverhand

I was going to say, that was more Punching C'thulhu in the face than ineffectual death threats... You kinda pulled Nuke Level summoning magic and a BFS on him. Not bad. Wonder what trope blowing up an armory and surviving falls into...

Koval

Quote from: Draco Silverhand on June 16, 2010, 11:02:52 PM
I was going to say, that was more Punching C'thulhu in the face than ineffectual death threats... You kinda pulled Nuke Level summoning magic and a BFS on him. Not bad.
In fairness, the physical age of Oxan's new body is probably about ten minutes or so, so my assumption was that Lord of Change or no, he's probably not used to being back in his normal form. Agares on the other hand knows what he can and can't do. The sword thing was ripped blatantly from a game on the basis that it was just cool.

As for the summoning magic, that was more a case of "release the hounds" -- as we both know, magic isn't Khorne's forté at all.

QuoteWonder what trope blowing up an armory and surviving falls into...
I'm tempted to suggest this one, maybe with a bit of this thrown in for laughs.

Draco Silverhand

I'd never been to that website before you started posting links to it. You = Ossum.

Thanks, that will provide some extra entertainment and possibly some guidelines for my book...

EDIT: Re-Shroud of Sulsan: yes. I made it up, however, as I understand, Eldar do have cloaking devices, and I figured, it might be possible for a chaos corrupted tech priest to partially reverse engineer it.

One thing of note, the boarding torpedo contains Agares, and several Slaaneshi noise marines, one plague marine champion and a bloodthirster. The warpfire is because there's a reverse-engineered gellar field projector, the intent being to shield against turret fire and provide armor penetration...

Feel free to kill off anyone I sent that isn't Agares. I assume he's kosher to send because he's been itching for a good scrap.

Koval

You're firing Agares out of a torpedo tube?

...how very undignified...

Draco Silverhand

Well, it was either that or out of the bombard cannon. Too far to teleport.  ;D

Oh, by the by, would it be too much of a Diabolus Ex Machina for a battle barge of Chaos to arrive in the midst of the battle? Or would that be Kosher?