Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

I'm BAAaaaaack!

Started by Draco Silverhand, April 17, 2010, 08:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draco Silverhand

Hey all, smee. Dragon with a silver gauntlet. Captain Tigurio Falzone (Black Templars). Inquisitor Lord Belthazor Aurellius Primus (Ordo Hereticus).

Been a long time since, but I used to RP on the Conclave. To those who remember me, hey. Those who don't, but were here, hi. Those who weren't here to begin with, HOYO! I left due to a lot of things, from time constraints, relationship issues and most painfully, my muse flipped me the bird, flew off to Jupiter, and refused to return until now. Capricious things, inspirations. One second, you have them, the next, you're facing a year or five of writer's blockhead.

Well, I'm back. Don't know how much time I can spare, but I'm going to mostly be focussed on the roleplay forums and the background info forums (discussing general 40k fluff, as I'm a sponge for it...)

Hopefully, if any of you get to sample out of my bag of useless information, you won't find it useless entirely.

I tend to avoid the actual rules discussions for Inquisitor/Dark Heresy, as I have no copy of those rules. I only have the core rulebook, the Codices for Space Marines and Witch Hunters and the not-all-that-old pre-"Chaos Demons" codex for CSM. But as almost any 40k book from GW contains a treasure trove of fluff, I tend to have plenty to discuss.

Thanks for reading my re-introduction, I guess you could call it, and hope to see each other on the fields of the Grim, Dark Future of the41st Millenium...

Necris

WELCOME BACK

I recall brother Falzone somewhat I think from an old incarnation of the deathwatch rps

This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Koval