Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Dark Heresy VOIP Campaign

Started by precinctomega, April 26, 2010, 10:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcoSkoll

I'm not sure Bethan checks the forum very often, but I should be available.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

MarcoSkoll

As a heads-up, I will probably have to leave the session early tomorrow. (Not sure exactly how early "early" will be, but likely before 1).

GW's =I= articles

Koval

I'm afraid I won't be around today (AGAIN) as I need to keep myself free to sort out furniture sales.

Koval

Turns out I will definitely be unavailable this Sunday.

I don't recall whether others were also off.

Do we know when everyone else will be around for sure?

Heroka Vendile

I believe everyone was good for tomorrow, however I am then absent for 3 weeks (back on the 19th Nov)
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Heroka Vendile

With Mother of Mercy this Saturday, who all is likely to be around and compus-mentus Sunday morning? Other than myself.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

MarcoSkoll

I will be Mother-of-Mercying, but I think I'm the only one and even then I'm hoping to still be available on Sunday.

My routine for events is a bit more refined than it used to be. I still end up somewhat sleep deprived on the day (caffeine helps), but I'm now taking later trains (more sleep), catching the tram (less walking) and taking antihistamines (so I don't lose my voice by the end of the day), so I tend to recover quicker.

GW's =I= articles

MarcoSkoll

Sorry guys - I've been trying to log onto Skype for three-quarters of an hour now with no success. Seems the service may be down, at least from here.

GW's =I= articles

Koval

As an alternative to Skype, have we considered Discord? You can add a dice roller, and different channels within the group so all the reference materials can go in one place, all the OOC can go in another, etc etc.

MarcoSkoll

I'm open to trying other software.

It is now many years since we started, and while Skype was a fair choice before, it's not necessarily the right program to use any more - it hasn't exactly proven the most reliable software.

(Also, I've just realised that now I'm an admin, I can update this thread so the first post explains things and it hasn't got comments about Page 5 in the title).

GW's =I= articles

Heroka Vendile

FYI I won't be there this weekend, away skiing with scouts on the 18th and busy running a show on the 25th.
While I don't know my exact schedule for the 25th yet - I believe I will be done before dinnertime, so an evening session would be feasible.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

MarcoSkoll

I apologise profusely. Somehow things this morning ended up like a badly written sitcom - I managed to sleep straight through one alarm, my tablet somehow got stuck in camera mode and its alarm didn't go off at all, and my phone somehow ended up fully charged but entirely off.

GW's =I= articles

Van Helser

Hello everyone.

Had a IRL chat with Euan yesterday and the subject of joining back in came up.  Weekends are unfortunately right out as they're family time, but if there's any interest at all of switching to a Monday evening, I would be available.

No worries if it isn't suitable.

Ruaridh

Koval

I have no issue with Monday evenings, personally, but I recall it being an issue for someone else. I'd need to read up and check.

Heroka Vendile

Reminder that I am not there this week (25th) and cannot do the evening as I had originally suggested.
A move to sunday or monday evenings would work for me.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy